• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's Official: Rams Interested In Sanchez

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what the hell Tim Tebows doing?? :noidea:

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah I dont know which is more stupid, the Raiders signing Matt Shaub or us paying Sanchez 5 mill a year?? Please say it aint so....

Bad teams are an equal opportunity employers :yahoo:

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bump: The Gluteous Maxometer! Pun intended.

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew this could very well happen... WTF??
"I'd say that there is interest. I can't say how much. But there certainly would be interest,'' Rams coach Jeff Fisher told USA TODAY Sports Sunday at the league's owners meetings. "I don't have a backup with experience on the roster right now.''
What the Rams have right now is starter Sam Bradford, who is five months removed from suffering a torn anterior cruciate ligament last October. The backup at present is inexperienced second-year pro Austin Davis.
Brian had a good relationship with Mark,'' Fisher said. "He's just learning. He's been to the AFC Championship game a couple of times, so he's been there.''

Micheal Vick just sign a 1 year 5 mill deal. There's no way Sanchez is worth anything near that.

Did he mean Sanchez is just learning...Are you fucking kidding me ???

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like he's going to the Eagles. You guys can breath.

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would give you more rep but it won't let me:wtf2:

Yeah, I read that and it made my day... like if they pas him on a physical, the Eagles will "swoop" in...

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday that the Eagles will "take a hard look" at Mark Sanchez, having their doctors look at Sanchez's medical history, according to a source informed of their thinking. If he's cleared, Philadelphia will make a push to sign the quarterback. Rapoport says that the New York Giants and other teams could also be in the mix to sign Sanchez, who is already throwing after shoulder surgery and is expected to be ready for OTAs...I have no interest in Sanchez at any price...