• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's my bye week catastrophe day

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeAndre Hopkins, James Robinson, and David Johnson all on byes. Luckily, I play the worst team in my league. So, I have a shot. Need some help, though.

My RB situation is all kinds of f'd up. I currently have Frank Gore slotted into my RB2 spot. AJ Dillon, Gus Edwards, Samaje Perine, Dion Lewis, and Matt Breida make up the top 5 guys available to plug/play today on waivers. (0.5 PPR) So... yeah... at least Gore is getting double digit touches per week and maybe I luck into a TD? Is how I view it. I suppose Dillon would be the upside dart throw if GB were to decide to give him some run. But that could also go horribly and he gets 5 carries again.

Currently I have Allen Robinson, Jarvis Landry, and Diontae Johnson plugged into the 2 WR and 1 flex spot. I am sitting Darius Slayton. I am also playing Eric Ebron over Gesicki/Jared Cook. Having two Steelers pass catchers is pretty lame and caps my upside. But I feel those are the two best plays.

And perhaps my biggest conflict is Josh Allen vs NE or Justin Herbert vs DEN (standard QB scoring). Allen hasn't been great for a couple of weeks, gets a tough matchup. Herbert has been phenomenal and gets a decent matchup. I still like Allen's floor... but it's tough not to play Herbert. I don't know.

As always with my threads. Feel free to fire back some lineup questions my way.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Gus the Bus? Who the hell knows when JK will get to shine but Gus would be the GL guy I would think. Steelers though..............yeah, this week will be a tough one fer ya. GL.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeAndre Hopkins, James Robinson, and David Johnson all on byes. Luckily, I play the worst team in my league. So, I have a shot. Need some help, though.

My RB situation is all kinds of f'd up. I currently have Frank Gore slotted into my RB2 spot. AJ Dillon, Gus Edwards, Samaje Perine, Dion Lewis, and Matt Breida make up the top 5 guys available to plug/play today on waivers. (0.5 PPR) So... yeah... at least Gore is getting double digit touches per week and maybe I luck into a TD? Is how I view it. I suppose Dillon would be the upside dart throw if GB were to decide to give him some run. But that could also go horribly and he gets 5 carries again.

Currently I have Allen Robinson, Jarvis Landry, and Diontae Johnson plugged into the 2 WR and 1 flex spot. I am sitting Darius Slayton. I am also playing Eric Ebron over Gesicki/Jared Cook. Having two Steelers pass catchers is pretty lame and caps my upside. But I feel those are the two best plays.

And perhaps my biggest conflict is Josh Allen vs NE or Justin Herbert vs DEN (standard QB scoring). Allen hasn't been great for a couple of weeks, gets a tough matchup. Herbert has been phenomenal and gets a decent matchup. I still like Allen's floor... but it's tough not to play Herbert. I don't know.

In that group I would say Gus, tough match up. I read about Gus and Dillon. Gus was the early carries and Dillon gets 3rd down. Not sure at the goal line.I

I find it hard not to play the hotter QB. Herbert is crazy good, Allen is slumping a bit.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gus over Gore
JCook over Ebron
Allen = safe, Herbert = upside, that's tough. Would prob go Allen due to safer floor, but either are good starts

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Side note, Allen still in that 18-20pt range in his "slump". We haven't really seen a bad game from Herbert yet (from fantasy perspective), not sure what that'd look like

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Side note, Allen still in that 18-20pt range in his "slump". We haven't really seen a bad game from Herbert yet (from fantasy perspective), not sure what that'd look like
I give it a good chance of happening today...........lol. Now watch, the fucker will throw fer 500 yards and 6 TD's now. That said, SD D has been pretty good. Not so sure dude will need to be chucking it all day long.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just read what I wrote and I must have been thinking of Dobbins. As for Dillon, not sure you can trust him.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
going to be really windy for the BUF game, could be increased Allen carries, but will be harder to connect with Diggs on deep balls.

just another wrinkle to consider

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB are a crap shoot for u

Pats have given up 20 or more to wilson/maholmes
broncs gave up 23 to darnold plus 3 others tanny/ben/brady :suds: