• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right,

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right...

All of you need to remember that when addressing me.

Of course the blind who lead the blind will call me a troll, and that is fine. Because when you're wrong, you're always wrong, even if you're right because there is a good chance you're always wrong...

Here are some JJ quotes from after Sundays game (sorry if already discussed, wait no I am not)

On Jason Garrett:

Jean-Jacques Taylor

Jerry on Jason: "We’ve put a lot of effort into training Jason Garrett. I want to take advantage of that. If we don’t have him, we don’t get payback for all the miscues and losses and criticism of sideline management. You don’t get a chance to benefit from the one way you learn - and that is the mistakes you make. So i want to have him around. "

On JJs priorities:

Brandon George ‏@DMN_George
Jerry Jones: "It's important to me that we have the kind of success that our fans want, and I’m the best one to ultimately make decisions." (translation: It is important for me to do what I want, even more so than what the fans want)

If he is embarrassed:

Brandon George ‏@DMN_George
Jerry Jones on if embarrassed?: "I don’t know, would you get embarrassed if you were standing in this stadium? Seriously. The answer is no." (translation: I have 100,000 insane lunatics who are either just dumb or white trash drunks who can't remember that we played this movie two years in a row before this, but it is in my stadium this time. #Winning)

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be smoking some good shit tonight.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when the good lord was passing out common sense you heard common shit and went out for a smoke break

Whatever your smoking good as it may be for you please refrain from posting until your sober

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when the good lord was passing out common sense you heard common shit and went out for a smoke break

Whatever your smoking good as it may be for you please refrain from posting until your sober

:lol:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerrah must feel sorry for garrett. Of course this looks bad for jerrah to admit h e made a mistake so garrett stays. Jerrah will violently pull those pupppet strings and hand them over to steven for a moment so he can pour himself another 5 to 6 shots of whiskey

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO all that is YOU

for someone who has made a life for himself and his supposed family. you are very stupid when it comes to everything outside of that. I am guessing you are in your late 40s to early 50s and you spend your free time on the internet.

Pathetic.......

leave the internet banter to us and focus on your priorities

Last edited by a moderator:

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry I do not understand the last sentence, could you please repeat it in English or better yet if sarcasm please refrain from sarcasm because you lack the ability to be sarcastic.

You are good with irony though, that last sentence and sober, wow.....

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I do not understand the last sentence, could you please repeat it in English or better yet if sarcasm please refrain from sarcasm because you lack the ability to be sarcastic.

enjoy your high Grow up and then we can discuss football until the your ignored

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for someone who has made a life for himself and his supposed family. you are very stupid when it comes to everything outside of that. I am guessing you are in your late 40s to early 50s and you spend your free time on the internet.

Pathetic.......

leave the internet banter to us and focus on your priorities

LOL you would be wrong .... on all you stated

unlike you I have people on here on my facebook that can see my personal life. ;)

Keep trolling bitch

Late 40s or 50s?

I'll be 40 in July

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny, I understood what he was saying just fine.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get rich or die tryin