• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's hard to imagine the Saints not going to the SB

Comm1

The Kinda New Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 557.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gurantee they go to the NFC championship game but not the super bowl

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Seahawks have a great QB, though. Niners and Ravens are the best all around teams in football. Maybe Niners are even number 1, but I rank the following playoff-bound and likely playoff-bound QB's ahead of Jimmy G (though Jimmy G is starting to close the gap with his recent play):

1. Lamar Jackson
2. Brady
3. Wilson
4. Rodgers
5. Mahomes
6. Brees
7. Watson
8. Cousins
9. Prescott

Jimmy is still behind, but he is showing that he can play good enough to win a Super Bowl, IMO.

Jimmy is a complete wildcard and he's tough to place at the moment but he's trending up.

He still turns the ball over too much but overall he has cut down on his turnovers compared to where he was at early in the season. He used to be good for at least one INT a game where he completely didn't see a guy and threw it right to the defense but he's really cut back on that in recent weeks. He had an INT in the Saints game but that seemed more like a timing issue than it being a bad decision or inaccurate pass.

The main improvement I've noticed is his accuracy is starting to improve. He's staring to hit guys in tighter spots and hit guys in spots where they can get a nice chunk of YAC.

He still has room to improve but with more experience and knocking off the rust from his knee injury he's starting to look more like the guy that everyone was hyped for at the end of 2017.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont see the Saints there without the Number one seed and the chances of that happening took a massive hit last week. Pretty much need to win out, Seattle to win the division, and Green Bay to lose a game. The winning out part seems like the hardest part. I think they will lose at the Titans next week

Comm1

The Kinda New Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 557.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont see the Saints there without the Number one seed and the chances of that happening took a massive hit last week. Pretty much need to win out, Seattle to win the division, and Green Bay to lose a game. The winning out part seems like the hardest part. I think they will lose at the Titans next week
My exact thoughts. They needed that number one seed

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davenport and Rankin are both out for the season, its over put a fork in them!

49ers exposed them as the frauds they are !

At least they can always blame not getting back to the Super Bowl to the " no call"!

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

They could do it from the #2 spot but their odds go up with the #1 seed.

I don't see any team doing it from the wild card spot because I just think the NFC is just too tough to win 3 in a row to get there so the fight for the bye is going to be critical for all teams involved.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy is a complete wildcard and he's tough to place at the moment but he's trending up.

He still turns the ball over too much but overall he has cut down on his turnovers compared to where he was at early in the season. He used to be good for at least one INT a game where he completely didn't see a guy and threw it right to the defense but he's really cut back on that in recent weeks. He had an INT in the Saints game but that seemed more like a timing issue than it being a bad decision or inaccurate pass.

The main improvement I've noticed is his accuracy is starting to improve. He's staring to hit guys in tighter spots and hit guys in spots where they can get a nice chunk of YAC.

He still has room to improve but with more experience and knocking off the rust from his knee injury he's starting to look more like the guy that everyone was hyped for at the end of 2017.

Belichick reportedly was against trading Jimmy G. That alone is enough for me to feel confident about his future.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ding