• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Its getting Comical with this Gronk guy

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's almost like it wasn't a perfectly delivered nuclear fucking blast that took him out this time.

It may have caused that 7.4 over in Fukishima as an aftershock...

It wasn't quite the same but it made me think of Ronnie Lott taking out Ickey Woods.

I'm amazed Gronk finished the game.
He was taken out by one of those wee ones you often reference.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo!...No one in this thread would ever question his talent when he plays.......But to deny he is a brittle bitch, would only be the opinion of someone living in the Boston area....This guy has no idea a season is 16 games long
Always the drama queen. Not countng this year, in his 6 year career Gronk has played 15&16 games each twice. :L

It's more likely he doesn't have an idea there are 16 games in a season because he plays for NE not the G-spots. He's use to playing into Jan and beyond.

Enjoy stuffing your turkey

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was taken out by one of those wee ones you often reference.
Did he take out 1/2 the Hawks roster as well that game? Lots of guys on the injury report:2cents:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he take out 1/2 the Hawks roster as well that game? Lots of guys on the injury report:2cents:
You must have felt I was talking to you.
Apologies.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only because it was a wee one that there was no defenceless receiver call....
Out of a plethora of posts regarding regarding that hit, I only saw you and Big Ken comment that there should have been a flag. Both of you are old school guys but appear to think there should be more flag throwing in the new NFL. Once that ball was tipped, it was wide open for anyone to go for the ball or level an opponent that might go for it.
That was a perfect hit and every other Pats fan that I noticed gave props to ET for the hit.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of a plethora of posts regarding regarding that hit, I only saw you and Big Ken comment that there should have been a flag. Both of you are old school guys but appear to think there should be more flag throwing in the new NFL. Once that ball was tipped, it was wide open for anyone to go for the ball or level an opponent that might go for it.
That was a perfect hit and every other Pats fan that I noticed gave props to ET for the hit.

I'm not saying it was a hit to the head or anything of the like, but had Gronk been a midget, it would have been. Just commenting on the relative bang bang of the play.

It was a huge clean hit and somewhat teed up by Chancellor. Had that been Edelman....

As I said, I'm surprised Gronk finished the game..

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when Witten took big hits like that and played through it. Broke his jaw and played wired shut.

member? I member

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when Witten took big hits like that and played through it. Broke his jaw and played wired shut.

member? I member

Yep tough guy. Like playing through a perforated lung. The Pats just want him healthy for the playoff run.

Gronk is already playing for HOF and GOAT honors. It's that simple.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronk is a puss. NE should trade him immediately if any team would take him.
Would your team would take him? The line forms over there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>