• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's Daks world

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well...it is pretty chicken shit and Susie can be a bruiser

seems like squatting to pee.....but that sure has been you with Dak's success.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well...it is pretty chicken shit and Susie can be a bruiser

seems like squatting to pee.....but that sure has been you with Dak's success.

Dak has been awesome. Not sure how many times I need to say it

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admire the hell out of Tony Romo. Gamer on the field, class act off the field. Whatever his fate is going to be, it's going to be.

I was at that first Super Bowl, yea the one with Michael fucking Jackson. We one 2 more after that.
That was a long time ago and there has been a whole lot of pain from then till now.

I'm sick of losing, I'm sick of the jokes, I'm sick of the disrespect, I'm sick of my Thanksgiving dinner being ruined. The only thing I'm wishing for is more wins with whatever personnel gives us the best shot at doing just that.

Go Cowboys!

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admire the hell out of Tony Romo. Gamer on the field, class act off the field. Whatever his fate is going to be, it's going to be.

I was at that first Super Bowl, yea the one with Michael fucking Jackson. We one 2 more after that.
That was a long time ago and there has been a whole lot of pain from then till now.

I'm sick of losing, I'm sick of the jokes, I'm sick of the disrespect, I'm sick of my Thanksgiving dinner being ruined. The only thing I'm wishing for is more wins with whatever personnel gives us the best shot at doing just that.

Go Cowboys!

Thanksgiving last yr was bad , but the worst one ever for me was the Miami snow game. Emmitt couldnt run well because he had small feet. Aikman couldn't throw a wet ball so he dinked and dunked all day. We turned to a RB that was sacking groceries or delivering pizzas named Lincoln Coleman. With all that we still managed to have lead until Leon. So the Steve Deberg led Dolphins walked into Texas Stadium and beat the Champs. Needless to say my turkey and dressing sucked after that

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go Cowboys!
I'm with you 100%.
GREAT Post!

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Boys what a fine problem we seem to have at the QB position.
This will all work out like Roger and Craig ! Roger and Danny Aikman and Walsh now Romo and Dak all were good problems to have

It's the Dallas cowboys fellas bright lights scare the roaches but bring out the moths to the flame
Just saying

This will all work out
Like RJ said I'm tired of the losing it's time to get back to the SB and I don't care who gets us to the game just get us their!

Now more importantly if we could just get the defense to get some more sacks on the QB :suds:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will all work out like Roger and Craig ! Roger and Danny Aikman and Walsh now Romo and Dak all were good problems to have

It's the Dallas cowboys fellas bright lights scare the roaches but bring out the moths to the flame
Just saying

This will all work out
Like RJ said I'm tired of the losing it's time to get back to the SB and I don't care who gets us to the game just get us their!

Now more importantly if we could just get the defense to get some more sacks on the QB :suds:

Well said, especially the bolded.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go Cowboys!
:clap2::dingdingding::headbanger::amen:

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just saying

This will all work out

It was nice to see Irving last week. :suds:

The rest of the D, it is high time they step up. :eek:

For the Cowboys, I want to see wins and not just in regular season. I would like to see Romo be the one under center but if that happens to be Dak well I am not going to piss and moan about it for sure.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was nice to see Irving last week. :suds:

The rest of the D, it is high time they step up. :eek:

For the Cowboys, I want to see wins and not just in regular season. I would like to see Romo be the one under center but if that happens to be Dak well I am not going to piss and moan about it for sure.
That's how I feel too.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go Cowboys
!

BUMP....Pure Greatness

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUMP....Pure Greatness

lol

:suds:

The crazy part of that SB trip i took was I found an ad in the Daily News for a SB package. Air fare, SB tickets ..the works.

The company was called "Big Blue Travel"

I was taken to the Super Bowl by a company run by the NY Giants. Talk about sweet.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

The crazy part of that SB trip i took was I found an ad in the Daily News for a SB package. Air fare, SB tickets ..the works.

I was taken to the Super Bowl by a company run by the NY Giants. Talk about sweet.

Remember that game like it was yesterday. I remember Bob Trumpy kept saying we were making mistakes because it was their first Super Bowl. I think Tasker blocked Saxons punt right off the bat. I remember thinking though, if our mistakes were because of nerves and it being first Super Bowl, why the hell were the Bills making mistakes

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

I was fortunate to say my wife & I were at that game as well. We flew in on Thursday and stayed way out in Thousand Oaks (great drive from LA on Hwy 1). Our hotel had a boat load of Buffalo fans. They sure were overconfident Friday & Saturday nite....couldn't find a single Buffalo fan in the hotel bar Sunday nite. Still have my SB 27 seat cushion with the football cards. I always figured Michael Jackson sat the bar for all future Super Bowl entertainers that year. On top of one scoreboard, then the other and then coming up from the stage floor?
SO COOL!!!!

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was fortunate to say my wife & I were at that game as well. We flew in on Thursday and stayed way out in Thousand Oaks (great drive from LA on Hwy 1). Our hotel had a boat load of Buffalo fans. They sure were overconfident Friday & Saturday nite....couldn't find a single Buffalo fan in the hotel bar Sunday nite. Still have my SB 27 seat cushion with the football cards. I always figured Michael Jackson sat the bar for all future Super Bowl entertainers that year. On top of one scoreboard, then the other and then coming up from the stage floor?
SO COOL!!!!

Do either of y'all remember who sang the anthem???

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not quite Michael, but close

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2