• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

it's about time harbaugh mixed the offense up

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
finally using hunter more. seeing some plays from the shotgun. i actually seen vernon davis today. rachel sitting his useless rump on the bench

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope that after today, Hunter only increases his playing time. I don't think Gore is done done, but he might be done for the 49ers. I believe that if the 49ers traded him to a team like New England, he'd be amazing there. Gore just isn't good enough anymore to succeed at a high level with pisspoor blocking and an average QB.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gore is a north-south runner. our line gets no push, so gore can't really get going. i liked seeing sopoaga at fullback. should do that when we need to convert a 3 and 1

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
gore is a north-south runner. our line gets no push, so gore can't really get going. i liked seeing sopoaga at fullback. should do that when we need to convert a 3 and 1

Gore is just as responsible, if not moreso, than the OL for his "performance."

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hunter has (or should have) definitely made a case for him for playing time.... Hopefully there'll be drives in the future or series where Hunter gets a bulk of the carries/receptions....

Maybe with this, Gore will pick his butt up and play better...? like a spark.

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It was good to see miller in there as well as a change from the same ole. He was playing fullback right? Way less one dimensional than Norris. Also, if Gore is getting nothing with Norris in there then that is two wasted positions, not just one. So it was good to see Harb make that change.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It was good to see miller in there as well as a change from the same ole. He was playing fullback right? Way less one dimensional than Norris. Also, if Gore is getting nothing with Norris in there then that is two wasted positions, not just one. So it was good to see Harb make that change.

Actually, Miller was much more 1 dimensional than Norris. It was just a different dimension than what Norris brings.

Norris is a good lead blocker, good in pass protection useless as a ball carrier and a poor receiver.

Miller is a good receiver and a bad everything else at this point in his career.

PWilly52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were quite a few holes that Gore missed. Dont get me wrong our O line might be one of the worst pass blocking team in the NFL but there were SOME running holes. Gore is done done. The only place he would have success is with a predominantly passing team. He is no longer a feature back. Kendall Hunter gives us the best chance to win. Gore could come in on 3rd downs to block and catch out of backfield even though he was dropping passes to.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gore seemed really out of it yesterday. hopefully he gets back on track, even if he's not the gore of a couple seasons ago. hunter can't carry the load and i doubt dixon would have much success behind our line.

hopefully there's less play action and more shotgun. let smith see the rushers coming instead of turning around and wham.

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
gore seemed really out of it yesterday. hopefully he gets back on track, even if he's not the gore of a couple seasons ago. hunter can't carry the load and i doubt dixon would have much success behind our line.

hopefully there's less play action and more shotgun. let smith see the rushers coming instead of turning around and wham.

Mora even said he was having a bad day at everything: running, receiving, and pass blocking. What's up with that?????

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were quite a few holes that Gore missed. Dont get me wrong our O line might be one of the worst pass blocking team in the NFL but there were SOME running holes. Gore is done done. The only place he would have success is with a predominantly passing team. He is no longer a feature back. Kendall Hunter gives us the best chance to win. Gore could come in on 3rd downs to block and catch out of backfield even though he was dropping passes to.

So does this mean Chris Johnson is done as well?? He has 98 yards in 3 games. He had 13 carries for 21 yesterday.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does this mean Chris Johnson is done as well?? He has 98 yards in 3 games. He had 13 carries for 21 yesterday.

on one hand the line is horrible. on the other hand gore used to break off a big run here and there even when he was having a bad game. each week that passes by with gore having a bad game doesn't look good.