• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It really hurts to say this but.

stilla9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys deserve this. Your team weathered the storm and your D played lights out. Congratulation to the Seahawks and the 12th man. Last two seasons the 9ers lost to the Superbowl champs. Looks like you guys are destine for your first ring. I do wish u good luck the rest of the way.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys deserve this. Your team weathered the storm and your D played lights out. Congratulation to the Seahawks and the 12th man. Last two seasons the 9ers lost to the Superbowl champs. Looks like you guys are destine for your first ring. I do wish u good luck the rest of the way.

Thank you. Hope all your guys come back healthy next season.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classy post, You are one of the few classy 49er fans and are welcome here any time.

Hope Bowman is ok and isn't out for next season. that looked down right nasty and i wish they wouldn't have kept showing it OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks brother. Congrats on a great season, your guy's fought hard.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn dude you are pure class, I really do enjoy talking to just about every one of you guys I encounter here in CA you just have some bandwagon trolls that can't root for the other NFL team in the bay area.

stilla9er Thanks for being a good sportsman and showing up after this game, us Sehawks fans know bitter loses it's not always easy to talk to the other fanbases after that I appreciate your thread bro.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to be a long couple of heated games for years to come between the 49ers and seahawks who in my opinion are the 2 best teams in football. Honestly the only team in the NFL that i hate facing is the 49ers

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to be a long couple of heated games for years to come between the 49ers and seahawks who in my opinion are the 2 best teams in football. Honestly the only team in the NFL that i hate facing is the 49ers

Fuckin A right. This wasn't some last ditch effort for either of our squads. This thing is gonna go back and forth for years.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Classy post. I salute you sir.

This isn't the end, it's only the beginning. I see many more of these epic matches in future years. These are two coaches that know how to build championship teams and the rest of the NFC is fucked if they think they can find any easy road to the post season.

Hope your injured players are able to heal and come back next year at full strength.

Mad props to you.

:suds:

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you guys were a class act.

I'm glad we won it but i would have done the same thing if you guys won.

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three best teams in NFL could well all reside in the NFC West next season: Seattle, San Francisco and my Arizona Cardinals. Defenses win championships, and the 3 best defenses in football are all in the NFC West.