• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It is now the morning after............

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping that this was gonna say, "And I had to chew my arm off to get away from her place because she was sleeping on it."

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was petty befuddled at this pick when I went to bed last night. The more I thought about it, the more I like it. First we need to get the Tight End idea out of our heads. This guy will be lined up wide, he'll be in the slot, he'll be lined up like traditional TEs too but he will basically be all over the field. I'm sure we'll see a lot more 2 TE sets, maybe even all 3 guys in the Red Zone. I mean Ebron, Calvin, Grew and Joe all in the Red Zone? The only way to stop that is Stafford not getting them the ball! I'm not saying that I love the pick but I don't think that I would have loved any pick. None of the guys on the board were really sexy. Talking heads and I'm sure some guys on this board are saying "They needed defense, they needed defense" but I'm always for getting the right guy, not the need position. Yeah we need defense but we also don't need to miss on ANOTHER corner. Hopefully Ebron can be an effective weapon for us.[/QUOTE

What corner have the lions missed that they drafted early? The lions cant afford to miss on another offensive skill position. They have drafted defensively for the most part rather well. Most of their busts are coming from WR/RB.

They passed on randy moss and took terry fair....that still bothers me....i remember wanting moss.....but i wanted charlie rogers too.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually am not sure he becomes "elite". However, if he plays to be considered in the conversation or firmly planted in the 2nd tier group of QB's. The Lions will have success.

Brady and Manning and Brees did not get elite status after 5 years either. So there is hope though.

I didnt mean next year he would be considered elite. Even if he has a great season next year it takes more for me to consider a player elite.