• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It all comes down to this - Do we get Kaepernick?

Do we get Kaepernick?

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we're gonna get him. We want him to play for less. He's not willing to take the paycut. Elway's smart enough not to get us into a bad financial situation. Didn't sign Osweiler to some crazy contract, won't get Kaep for more than he's worth.
My view is from SF, the team. They don't want him either. And they have to pay him $11.9 MM. What if they can save $8M by trading him to Denver and paying a portion of his salary?

I agree with you that Kap won't play for less than he has signed for. And he shouldn't.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he really should, but he won't because he doesn't have to.
But doesn't thet also beg the question of life after this contract? I mean, if he takes the money now, and rides pine on a team that doesn't really want him, I imagine that would take a much bigger chunk out of future earnings than if he took less now and actively played.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But doesn't thet also beg the question of life after this contract? I mean, if he takes the money now, and rides pine on a team that doesn't really want him, I imagine that would take a much bigger chunk out of future earnings than if he took less now and actively played.

I would bet a team picks him up for a short, low money contract. If he performs then he can bounce back to that big money.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Planets-Alignment-Giza-Pyramids.jpg

This happened at Giza just this morning -it happens every 2,737 years. So yes - Kaepernick is coming and the Broncos will look like the shrewd characters they apparently are.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't see it happening and I'd rather see Fitzpatrick sign with the Broncos and Denver draft a QB in the 2nd round or later. We shall see.