• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It’s Time for a Change

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they win the Superbowl, I have no problem with an extension LOL
For me I think about an extension if Garrett guides the team past the divisional round. An NFC title game would be good. But I do have low expectations now

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me I think about an extension if Garrett guides the team past the divisional round. An NFC title game would be good. But I do have low expectations now
It should be NFC title game or bust, period. We have not been to one in 23 years!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Richard is part of the problem. Yeah, he has the secondary playing well,but I dont know that you can coach a player to pick the ball off. Jones has been real good in coverage but rarely picks the ball off. Richard was the main reason we drafted hill and I wanted thornhill in the worst way. Richard is not needed in the draft room. We now got to burn a couple of high picks for the secondary because there is no way I extend Jones because he never forces turnovers
Jones has been really good again. I couldn't imagine how bad we would look without him right now. Awuzie has been getting worse and worse and Lewis and Brown are nice #3 and #4 guys. If we went into next year Awuzie/Lewis/Brown after what I've seen this year? Not good

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones has been really good again. I couldn't imagine how bad we would look without him right now. Awuzie has been getting worse and worse and Lewis and Brown are nice #3 and #4 guys. If we went into next year Awuzie/Lewis/Brown after what I've seen this year? Not good

I haven’t noticed Awuzie as much the last few weeks. Now Thursday , I was around a lot of people so basically I was watching the game with no sound. I know Beasley and the RB out of the backfield was giving us trouble. I’m not sure if Beasley was Awuzies or not. I wouldn’t think so.

I know Brady was under 50 percent passing. Of course, the talking heads on TV want you to believe he has nothing on the outside to work with.

Minnesota - Cousins had a good game but again I’m remembering Cook and Rudolph having big games. I’m sure Diggs made some catches as well.

I thought he had been playing better

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garrett may want to coach in NY but I don’t think Garrett will be the Giant’s first choice if they fire Shumer. They’ll probably try Ron Rivera or Mike McCarthy first before settling on Garrett. Hell maybe one of those college coaches Dallas is looking at.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Garrett wants to coach in New York........
There are a lot of COWBOY fans (especially me) who will help him pack and move. And I will clap all the way to New York.
He was a disaster as O Coordinator and as a clueless head coach.
He wasted Romo's, Witten's, and DeMarcus Ware's career.
And Jerry Jones, who hired Garrett, should move there also.....It's a matched set..... Dumb and Dumber
The puppet and the puppet master would fit right in with New Yorkers

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3