• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is this the end of Alabama's die-nasty

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From the article:
Following those comments, Finebaum offered up his reaction during his latest appearance on “The Roundtable” on Monday morning.

“I read that article and I thought it was one of the most interesting pieces I’ve seen all summer. This is where people who are looking for a crack in the dynasty will land because having covered these things before, as you have, this is the first… let’s say the Saban dynasty ends in two or three years — this is the first crack. And I think it is a legitimate crack because Nick Saban, for all of his greatness, has been a disaster in terms of keeping a staff together and the argument goes back and forth, ‘Did he want these guys out or did they want to leave?’

Notice that Finebaum didn't say that the dynasty was over, just that all the coaching turnover was "the first crack."

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We’ve “Herd” this before.

I believe that video was from the 2015 season. Joel Klatt had put Michigan St. at No. 1; and the Spartans were then blasted 38-0 by Alabama in the first round of the playoffs.

KnightAndDay

Separate or shoot to kill
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,129.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see anywhere else to put this.

EAVxrMeW4AEbBOA.jpg

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as Saban's still at the helm and Bama keeps recruiting like they have been, they just need assistant coaches good enough as to not screw up the talent. I may be in the minority but I think there are several coaches around that would have done just as well or better than Lane Kiffen did on offense and Kirby Smart did on defense with that talent. Both are good coaches, but there are others that could have accomplished the same.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as Saban's still at the helm and Bama keeps recruiting like they have been, they just need assistant coaches good enough as to not screw up the talent. I may be in the minority but I think there are several coaches around that would have done just as well or better than Lane Kiffen did on offense and Kirby Smart did on defense with that talent. Both are good coaches, but there are others that could have accomplished the same.

And as long as they avoid traveling deep on the West Coast and schedule Alcorn State, UT Chatenooga and Mississippi Valley State.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as long as they avoid traveling deep on the West Coast and schedule Alcorn State, UT Chatenooga and Mississippi Valley State.

Can you list the last time they scheduled Alcorn St. or Mississippi Valley?
Didn't think so.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we in the PAC taught those bama boyz how to play the game ya know…they use to ride the train all the way out here to get schooled. fact check your history books…then along came saban right after the mike price fiasco.

the rest is history from there.

cheers.

:martini:

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we in the PAC taught those bama boyz how to play the game ya know…they use to ride the train all the way out here to get schooled. fact check your history books…then along came saban right after the mike price fiasco.

cheers.

Indeed! Alabama has a solid record on the West Coast starting with those Train Rides to the Rose Bowl Game where they complied a 4-1-1 record in the Granddaddy! As it states in "Yea Alabama"..."Remember the Rose Bowl, we'll win then".

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Yea Alabama"

Yea, Alabama! Drown 'em Tide!
Every 'Bama man's behind you,
Hit your stride.
Go teach the Bulldogs to behave,
Send the Yellow Jackets to a watery grave.
And if a man starts to weaken,
That's a shame!
For Bama's pluck and grit have
Writ her name in Crimson flame.
Fight on, fight on, fight on men!
Remember the Rose Bowl, we'll win then.
So roll on to victory,
Hit your stride,
You're Dixie's football pride,
Crimson Tide, Roll Tide, Roll Tide!!

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Yea Alabama"

Yea, Alabama! Drown 'em Tide!
Every 'Bama man's behind you,
Hit your stride.
Go teach the Bulldogs to behave,
Send the Yellow Jackets to a watery grave.
And if a man starts to weaken,
That's a shame!
For Bama's pluck and grit have
Writ her name in Crimson flame.
Fight on, fight on, fight on men!
Remember the Rose Bowl, we'll win then.
So roll on to victory,
Hit your stride,
You're Dixie's football pride,
Crimson Tide, Roll Tide, Roll Tide!!

don't ever say i don't speak the truth about bama…they write songs about it.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’m sure the USC game would’ve been closer than 52-6 had it been played in LA.

Maybe 52-9...

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed! Alabama has a solid record on the West Coast starting with those Train Rides to the Rose Bowl Game where they complied a 4-1-1 record in the Granddaddy! As it states in "Yea Alabama"..."Remember the Rose Bowl, we'll win then".

Alabama’s 2 losses against USC were in B’ham. They are 4-0 against USC in Cali.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds to me like Finbaum is looking for ratings and stirring the pot. This should keep the lines hopping for a couple of weeks.
Yup, all those toothless drunks sitting around smoking coffin nails will be in an uproar

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously though, as long as Saban is there, they aint going anywhere. He loses assistants every year, plus he got a new hip. I have a feeling he's going to be everywhere on the practice field and kicking ass this season.

JohnstoneC8

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Saban is one of the most forward thinking, innovative people who have ever lived. Some day when he changes his colostomy bag in the rest home....he will wear the old one like a gas mask....and look at all the colors.

S2ES.gif

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cheers.

The history books will show that Alabama has dominated the Pac-whatever. From 1926-35 Alabama was 3-0-1 in the Rose Bowl before finally losing to California in 1938. They beat USC in the 1938 regular season & the 1946 Rose Bowl. Shortly after that, they decided to close off the Rose Bowl to anyone but Pac-8 (later 10, later 12) teams and those from the Big 10.

Bama didn't play any more Pacified teams until the 1970's when the Tide went 6-2. Then 2-0 in the 80's, 0-2 in the 90's & 2-0 again recently. Bama's overall record against the Pac is 15-5-1 for a .738 winning percentage.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama's overall record against the Pac is 15-5-1 for a .738 winning percentage.

WE @STATE HEARBY CHALLENGE THE ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE TO A GAME IN OUR VENUE!

now i know reser stadium only holds 50K, but the PPV tv cash is all yours bama. have your girl call mine and make it happen. we a lower their PAC team i know, but bam a can then cancel one of their crappy OOC games and get a win against the PAC on the road…a win win for both coasts here.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WE @STATE HEARBY CHALLENGE THE ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE TO A GAME IN OUR VENUE!

now i know reser stadium only holds 50K, but the PPV tv cash is all yours bama. have your girl call mine and make it happen. we a lower their PAC team i know, but bam a can then cancel one of their crappy OOC games and get a win against the PAC on the road…a win win for both coasts here.

Do you really want a home game where the guest team would outnumber the hosts by a 2-1 margin? It would probably be better to play it in Seattle.