• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is this proof that Rodgers is not gay?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that Michael Sam has come out as being gay shouldn't it be okay for Rodgers to do the same thing? If this is the case why would he have a new girl friend? Is this just a game he is playing so he does not have to come out?

Personally I am assuming he is straight but I know others have their opinions

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/ol...-joel-kinnaman-split-125500053-us-weekly.html

Olivia Munn Dating Aaron Rodgers After Joel Kinnaman Split

Football season has arrived early for Olivia Munn! The Newsroom star, who recently split from boyfriend of two years, actor Joel Kinnaman, has moved on to NFL hunk Aaron Rodgers.

One eyewitness tells Us that the couple was at a big table, where they laughed with friends and stole kisses throughout the meal.

Munn and Rodgers spoke onstage together last month at the 49th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas, where they were also photographed hanging out backstage.

33-year-old Munn's new romance with the Green Bay Packers' starting quarterback, 30, comes just two weeks after Us exclusively reported the actress had split from RoboCop star Kinnaman

"They were actually close friends before they even started dating," a source told Us of Munn and her ex, "so they've been able to stay really good friends even through the breakup. It's just made things much easier for both of them."

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

Liberace had lots of women.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Now that Michael Sam has come out as being gay shouldn't it be okay for Rodgers to do the same thing?"

I've heard the rumors about Rodgers, but this stuff matters so little to me that I've never given it much thought to be honest..

To answer your question above...no. I think there are 1,696 NFL players...the law of average makes me think there are gay players in the NFL already...Sam coming out really doesn't change anything imo...there are some (incl Sam) who thinks he would've been drafted higher had he not come out.

I don't think this opens the door for other players already in the league who are gay to come out.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

Liberace had lots of women.

So did Rock Hudson. Elton John was married to a woman and Michael Jackson was married to Elvis's daughter, just dont know what his story was. Who cares if Rodgers is gay

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Now that Michael Sam has come out as being gay shouldn't it be okay for Rodgers to do the same thing?"

I've heard the rumors about Rodgers, but this stuff matters so little to me that I've never given it much thought to be honest..

To answer your question above...no. I think there are 1,696 NFL players...the law of average makes me think there are gay players in the NFL already...Sam coming out really doesn't change anything imo...there are some (incl Sam) who thinks he would've been drafted higher had he not come out.

I don't think this opens the door for other players already in the league who are gay to come out.

At this point the most I would say it has helped is players maybe feeling a little more comfortable coming out to teammates but I doubt they would want to make it as public as Sam has made his. I look at the media spectacle that this has all become and it is just ridiculous. Never has a 7th round pick outshined almost the entire 1st round of players like we saw with Sam. He fell partly because he is an average player (what he did in college teams realize doesn't translate all that well to the NFL) and because teams just don't want to have to deal with this media craziness. I mean teammates are probably going to get tired of having to answer questions about a 7th round pick that will struggle to make the team. Throw in as an NFL organization what happens if he does get cut? They are going to be tore apart for being bigots when it really could just be he isn't good enough to make the team. That is a lot to take on for a mediocre prospect.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it even interesting whether Rodgers is gay or not? Unless you aspire to fuck him, that is. He is the man -- in a wholly platonic sense!

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because Rodgers turned you down, doesn't mean he turns all guys down

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he still good at football?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point the most I would say it has helped is players maybe feeling a little more comfortable coming out to teammates but I doubt they would want to make it as public as Sam has made his. I look at the media spectacle that this has all become and it is just ridiculous. Never has a 7th round pick outshined almost the entire 1st round of players like we saw with Sam. He fell partly because he is an average player (what he did in college teams realize doesn't translate all that well to the NFL) and because teams just don't want to have to deal with this media craziness. I mean teammates are probably going to get tired of having to answer questions about a 7th round pick that will struggle to make the team. Throw in as an NFL organization what happens if he does get cut? They are going to be tore apart for being bigots when it really could just be he isn't good enough to make the team. That is a lot to take on for a mediocre prospect.

I could see that on some level...football teams have lot players and they tend to segregate along position lines...within those inner circles maybe.

Agree...I've seen Mizzou play twice since they entered the SEC...I heard Ealy, the QB, a few others...I don't recall hearing Sam's name in terms of having much impact on the game, but obviously he did vs other teams.

Maybe within the gay community...7th rd picks get cut all the time...yes, this isn't the normal 7th rd pick, but talent wise apparently he was according to STL.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Munn is one crazy chick so kudos to Rodgers

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see that on some level...football teams have lot players and they tend to segregate along position lines...within those inner circles maybe.

Agree...I've seen Mizzou play twice since they entered the SEC...I heard Ealy, the QB, a few others...I don't recall hearing Sam's name in terms of having much impact on the game, but obviously he did vs other teams.

Maybe within the gay community...7th rd picks get cut all the time...yes, this isn't the normal 7th rd pick, but talent wise apparently he was according to STL.

I think he was worthy of being drafted don't get me wrong and I think he can make an NFL roster in some sort of role. I do question whether he can actually make it in St. Louis considering the DL is becoming one of the deeper positions on the team and his greatest asset he brings to the team in pass rushing is something they have like crazy.

Most of Sam's stats came from a handful of games. It was he either dominated a game or was non-existent. A great example of this is 9 of his 11.5 sacks this past season came from 3 games alone where he had 3 in each of those. His Tackles for Loss were a little more spread out but again most of those came in those same 3 games (not sure if what I am looking at considers a sack also a tackle for loss or not). My guess is those 3 games he was going against a vastly inferior OL player that will not even come close to sniffing the NFL.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he was worthy of being drafted don't get me wrong and I think he can make an NFL roster in some sort of role. I do question whether he can actually make it in St. Louis considering the DL is becoming one of the deeper positions on the team and his greatest asset he brings to the team in pass rushing.

Okay...it does make you wonder...teams like ATL are starving for an edge pass rusher and they passed on him 10 times, realistically I would say 4 times.

FWIW...I hope he does make it because he did devalue himself as a potential prospect for teams that simply did not want the distraction.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why did Lambeau bring it up?

Because he's trying to defend the qb of his fav team. In all honesty who gives a rats ass besides Rodgers and whoever he's sleeping with as long as he shows up on gameday.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he needs to leak a sex tape for proof

On second thought, forget the proof and leak one that just shows her

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why did Lambeau bring it up?

Because how many threads have we seen or articles suggesting that Rodgers is gay. Last season there were several. People just had to try to find things to make it look like he was gay.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the best quarterback in football and that really shoves it up their asses.