• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is there no end to the Patriots cheating?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, back on subject. When will BB release his Football Guide to Cheating"? It has to be an instant best seller.

As soon as that stiff coach of ours finally learns to cheat, he wouldn't have to study film at 4 am daily

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Geezer I'm sorry man cancer is the worst, my prayers and best wishes will go out to your wife. I'm half a yard myself so no spring chicken. I'm glad your able to have some sense of humour and it shows being a Seattle fan

Shit Sonny, if I had no sense of humor I would have been done long ago. As far as being a Seattle fan, I started in 1980 when I became a civilian. We have had a lot of years of mediocrity (maybe even idiocracy) with disinterested owners and poor front office personal. Really enjoying the good times but the best we can ever hope for is to be competitive more years than we suck. I feel for our rival, the niners. They will likely suck until the parents take away the kids football play set. It was a great rivalry while it lasted.

BTW, the diapers you sent me don't fit. And some appeared to be used.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit Sonny, if I had no sense of humor I would have been done long ago. As far as being a Seattle fan, I started in 1980 when I became a civilian. We have had a lot of years of mediocrity (maybe even idiocracy) with disinterested owners and poor front office personal. Really enjoying the good times but the best we can ever hope for is to be competitive more years than we suck. I feel for our rival, the niners. They will likely suck until the parents take away the kids football play set. It was a great rivalry while it lasted.

You were supposed to pull them over your head!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought I was doing you a solid Geezer by sending you some of my own stash, and sorry about the broken in ones. I started watching Patriots since early 70's and they stunk as well, remember many 1-2 win seasons , so feel your pain. GL with your Hawks and hopefully they will be there standing in SB vs Pats who will be there, that's a given

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I was doing you a solid Geezer by sending you some of my own stash, and sorry about the broken in ones. I started watching Patriots since early 70's and they stunk as well, remember many 1-2 win seasons , so feel your pain. GL with your Hawks and hopefully they will be there standing in SB vs Pats who will be there, that's a given

After today's performance, I have no idea about the season. But I never did beforehand. The Rams are not pushovers. Our O line is porous as usual and Kam holding out is a major distraction. And pete is good for a couple bonehead calls every season. I do like him though. I got to watch quite a bit of the Denver game. Two really tough defenses today.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After today's performance, I have no idea about the season. But I never did beforehand. The Rams are not pushovers. Our O line is porous as usual and Kam holding out is a major distraction. And pete is good for a couple bonehead calls every season. I do like him though. I got to watch quite a bit of the Denver game. Two really tough defenses today.
Or really bad offenses

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I am 58, wife is 57. She has been battling cancer for over 7 years and now she is on IV nutrition and chemo again. Last surgery really messed her up. I would wish this on no one. We both retired a few years ago to deal with this. This is where your love and commitment gets tested beyond what you may think you are capable of. The end game is not pretty here. And I already feel like I am 88. And the pats still suck!

PS. pm me if you are considering SSDI. For us it was a mistake. Health insurance is a real nightmare.
......Our ~prayers~....go-out to you/Mrs.,...!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I am 58, wife is 57. She has been battling cancer for over 7 years and now she is on IV nutrition and chemo again. Last surgery really messed her up. I would wish this on no one. We both retired a few years ago to deal with this. This is where your love and commitment gets tested beyond what you may think you are capable of. The end game is not pretty here. And I already feel like I am 88. And the pats still suck!

PS. pm me if you are considering SSDI. For us it was a mistake. Health insurance is a real nightmare.
best of luck to you and your wife ... hang in there my man

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Geezer.....sorry about your better half. My wife's youngest sister passed this past June 11 after a 10 year fight with cancer. Breasts, mastectomy, chemo and radiation, remission in 2006. Clean until 2011 then it showed up on the exterior of the bones in her spine. 2013 it had moved to the bile duct in her liver, by 2015 liver, brain, spinal column and lungs. In February 2015 she was running the black diamonds at Sunday River, by April she needed help getting down the Bunny Slope. She never gave up and fought it until she finally went to sleep in June.

My prayers are with her. Tell her never give in, as long as she doesn't give up, there's always tomorrow. In all honesty, the absolute best thing is being outside in fresh air. Seriously, buy a convertible.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geezer.....sorry about your better half. My wife's youngest sister passed this past June 11 after a 10 year fight with cancer. Breasts, mastectomy, chemo and radiation, remission in 2006. Clean until 2011 then it showed up on the exterior of the bones in her spine. 2013 it had moved to the bile duct in her liver, by 2015 liver, brain, spinal column and lungs. In February 2015 she was running the black diamonds at Sunday River, by April she needed help getting down the Bunny Slope. She never gave up and fought it until she finally went to sleep in June.

My prayers are with her. Tell her never give in, as long as she doesn't give up, there's always tomorrow. In all honesty, the absolute best thing is being outside in fresh air. Seriously, buy a convertible.

Thank you so much. Sorry about your loss. It is the saddest thing I can think of to have a loved one get cancer. As we go on, I am finding this is much more common than any of us realized. So sad.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you so much. Sorry about your loss. It is the saddest thing I can think of to have a loved one get cancer. As we go on, I am finding this is much more common than any of us realized. So sad.
My prayers are with you and your family. This is way too common. Lost my father in law 2 years ago. My oldest sister is currently battling breast cancer for the second time. Some of us may get carried away (I'm certainley including myself) on the hoop with our passion for our teams. But, it can also bring people closer in times of need. It's a good way to get away from the real problems we have. :suds:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tell me about it. lost my mom to it at the age of 52(pancreatic). one prayer I always have at the forefront is I truly hope to God they find a cure for cancer...

keep the faith, bro...

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My prayers are with you and your family. This is way too common. Lost my father in law 2 years ago. My oldest sister is currently battling breast cancer for the second time. Some of us may get carried away (I'm certainley including myself) on the hoop with our passion for our teams. But, it can also bring people closer in times of need. It's a good way to get away from the real problems we have. :suds:

I think most of us just like to get a rise out of each other. (trolling) I look forward to the insults cause its usually the nicest thing said about me all week.

I lost my father also a couple years ago. The difference for him was he was ready. At 85 he just didn't want to do it anymore. He wanted to join his friends. Prayers for your sister.