• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is there no end to the Patriots cheating?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a homo ben is

“In my years of playing, a defensive guy can’t bark stuff or moveView attachment 28346 in the middle of a cadence,” Roethlisberger said. “I was arguing the fact that he shifted in the middle of a cadence and I thought that there was a rule against it. Maybe there’s not – maybe it’s a written rule – I don’t really know. So, that’s what I was upset about.

“They do that. We saw it on film that the Patriots do that,” he said. “They shift and slide and do stuff on the goal line knowing that it’s an itchy trigger-finger type of down.”

Pittsburgh guard Ramon Foster wasn’t one for excuses though.

“That is something they do, it’s legal as long as they don’t cross the line of scrimmage,” he said. “They shift, in a situation like that where it is load, they are at homeView attachment 28347. We are on the silent count, that’s a football thing.”

The Steelers admitted that they knew the Pats do it (had it on film), that it is legal and they were still unable to keep it from affecting them.

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The radio issues obviously made the Steelers defensive captain forget how to count past 10.

Or that you always have to cover #87.
He's the big white guy, wearing 87.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton Manning would consider it heaven, probably.

He'd probably be like, "finally get to listen to football and not be annoyed by those guys who think they are calling the plays."

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton Manning would consider it heaven, probably.

He'd probably be like, "finally get to listen to football and not be annoyed by those guys who think they are calling the plays."

Omaha Omaha Omaha

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone else, looking from afar, loving this? The Pats are unabashedly using any angle they can to get ahead, and then categorically denying any wrongdoing. Its brash and its brilliant! Its 21st century America. And why not, football is a sport, a game- it doesn't matter. But its hilarious to watch everyone get up in a fit about it. You really think that Malcolm Butler had a great break on that ball in the Super Bowl? Yeah right, Bellicheck had that one on cell phone footage 9 times out of 10. But you know what- it took down the Seahawks, so I loved it. Same with all these fans of other teams. Its a game, your team got out foxed, get over it. I love it!

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers admitted that they knew the Pats do it (had it on film), that it is legal and they were still unable to keep it from affecting them.

Amazing isn't it? They watched it on tape.

I think he knew and was just fighting for his team... By the time he got to the locker room, he had convinced himself.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomlin was saying on sports radio this morning that it happens every-time they travel there...

The editor at Packers.com has talked on this topic in the past, it is well known in the NFL that visiting teams visiting Foxboro will have issues with headsets at some point in the game.

Prior to being at Packers.com he was with Jaguars and prior to that Steelers organizations.

Tomlin´s comments do not surprise me.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The radio issues obviously made the Steelers defensive captain forget how to count past 10.

Or that you always have to cover #87.
He's the big white guy, wearing 87.

In fairness, the Patriots offense was playing 8-9 white guys at once. It's easy to confuse them; white guys all look alike.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The editor at Packers.com has talked on this topic in the past, it is well known in the NFL that visiting teams visiting Foxboro will have issues with headsets at some point in the game.

Prior to being at Packers.com he was with Jaguars and prior to that Steelers organizations.

Tomlin´s comments do not surprise me.
"the editor at betterhomesandgardens.com days"

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I counted at least 3 times that Gronk was not accounted for. How many others did I miss?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I counted at least 3 times that Gronk was not accounted for. How many others did I miss?

There were several other times where he was barely accounted for (like his last TD). It was as if the Steelers had never seen a TE split out wide before.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone else, looking from afar, loving this? The Pats are unabashedly using any angle they can to get ahead, and then categorically denying any wrongdoing. Its brash and its brilliant! Its 21st century America. And why not, football is a sport, a game- it doesn't matter. But its hilarious to watch everyone get up in a fit about it. You really think that Malcolm Butler had a great break on that ball in the Super Bowl? Yeah right, Bellicheck had that one on cell phone footage 9 times out of 10. But you know what- it took down the Seahawks, so I loved it. Same with all these fans of other teams. Its a game, your team got out foxed, get over it. I love it!

Poor Malcolm Butler. No guy who's ever made such a big play has gotten such little credit for it.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Coincidence! Why can't you guys just trust us???"

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There will be no end to the patently false and ignorant accusations until the Patriots start losing.
In other words - don't hold your breath.....