• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is there enough money for Wilson, Avril and Wagner

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tarvaris is disliked by so many, and I really have never understood it. In 2011, the defense gave up 14 points per game in wins that he started, and they gave up 25 points per game in the loses. He was actually 6-1 in games where the D gave up less than 20 (and 1-6 in games more than 20). You give him a good running game (21st ypg/25th ypc) and a good defense (9th) and he would do well. Glad he's our back up.

Tarvaris is easily a top 5 backup in the league. The guy played with an injury that affected this throwing arm (wanna say it was something with his pec) and still managed to go 7-9, thus earning the respect of every player on that team (usually what differentiates a starting QB vs. backup). Glad Seattle has retained him.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tarvaris is easily a top 5 backup in the league. The guy played with an injury that affected this throwing arm (wanna say it was something with his pec) and still managed to go 7-9, thus earning the respect of every player on that team (usually what differentiates a starting QB vs. backup). Glad Seattle has retained him.

Yeah, he played half the 2011 season with a torn pectoral muscle, I'm sure throwing hurt like hell. Side note he was 7-7, Clipboard Jesus was 0-2.

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the idea of dumping Okung if it means we can sign Wilson, Wagner, and Maxwell.

That said, I'm terrified about how bad the OL is.