• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is There a QB In The League....

RhojiF

Rhoji
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
....You'd rather have right now than Kaepernick? Considering future potential, I'm hard pressed to think of one.

I'd love to have Alex Smith at $9mil/year then pay Kaepernick anywhere near Joe Flacco money.

At least with Alex Smith we were a feared team and beat the hell out of people with the ground game. With Kaepernick, we've put too much emphasis on him and we no longer have that identity. We're going to continue to get our asses kicked by Seattle.

Pushn40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the packer fan making a judgement after they beat the skins at home.... One game

Says the entire whiners organization after one game! Guess we know two things: Seattle is clearly the beast of the NFC West, and Kaepernick looked like a JV player out their tonight, and is clearly not the best QB in the league right now as you all crowed about last week?

Think he'll shave an eyebrow? Doubt it!

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to have Alex Smith at $9mil/year then pay Kaepernick anywhere near Joe Flacco money.

At least with Alex Smith we were a feared team and beat the hell out of people with the ground game. With Kaepernick, we've put too much emphasis on him and we no longer have that identity. We're going to continue to get our asses kicked by Seattle.

Nobody was scared of Alex. Teams actually feared Kaepernick. Truth be told, they probably still do but can't do much to defend him because no team has the personnel that Seattle does.

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the entire whiners organization after one game! Guess we know two things: Seattle is clearly the beast of the NFC West, and Kaepernick looked like a JV player out their tonight, and is clearly not the best QB in the league right now as you all crowed about last week?

Fail Mary

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Think Rodgers well wear that Smith Jersey?:L

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Think Rodgers well finally wear a niners jersey?

Boys to men's got his Number I guess.... Maybe he'll give a fan his salary.... Ryan Braun?

Pushn40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, at least GB played toe-2-toe with the whiners for 4 quarters last week, which is more than the whiners can say tonight! The whiners didn't even look like they belonged out there tonight. But keep telling yourself the40 whiners are the world beaters you claimed them to be all last week!

And judging by Kaepernick's FAST exit off of the field tonight, he certainly wasn't going to discuss when and where he was planning to cut that eyebrow off.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the packer fan making a judgement after they beat the skins at home.... One game

That same Packers fan has a Super Bowl winning Quarterback....... And I hate the Packers, but I wanted to clear that up for you delusional 49ers fans.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That same Packers fan has a Super Bowl winning Quarterback....... And I hate the Packers, but I wanted to clear that up for you delusional 49ers fans.

I'm sorry but this is 2013. That means new year... Nobody ever seems to understand this. On the spectrum it's what have you done for me lately. Which is not a got dame thing

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We only play Seattle twice and only once on the road. Rather than signing a QB for cheaper and signing help, just work on game-planning and keep Kaepernick. I'm talking about your hypothetical, not that there's any discussion.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think Rodgers well finally wear a niners jersey?

Boys to men's got his Number I guess.... Maybe he'll give a fan his salary.... Ryan Braun?

Pretty sure he will be quiet after this...

Rodgers a flake and all

Pushn40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry but this is 2013. That means new year... Nobody ever seems to understand this. On the spectrum it's what have you done for me lately. Which is not a got dame thing

You mad bro?:laugh3: