• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Sark trying to spite us?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He recently flipped 3 star QB Jalen Green from the Huskies to USC.

I have to wonder because as far as I know UW never had any interest in Jalen Green while Sark was head coach. Now that he flipped from Boise State to UW Sark suddenly has interest in him?

Am I the only one who thinks that sounds super sketchy???

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He recently flipped 3 star QB Jalen Green from the Huskies to USC.

I have to wonder because as far as I know UW never had any interest in Jalen Green while Sark was head coach. Now that he flipped from Boise State to UW Sark suddenly has interest in him?

Am I the only one who thinks that sounds super sketchy???

It raises an interesting eye, maybe he was on Sark's radar early and when he committed to Boise he called off the hunt. But at the same time when a kid does decommitt from a program he is fair game..

Personally this stuff just makes UW vs SC even more enticing for me cause I want to see the Dawgs just pound the crap out of him and his Trojans...

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It raises an interesting eye, maybe he was on Sark's radar early and when he committed to Boise he called off the hunt. But at the same time when a kid does decommitt from a program he is fair game..

Personally this stuff just makes UW vs SC even more enticing for me cause I want to see the Dawgs just pound the crap out of him and his Trojans...

Agreed. I'm reaching a point where I'd rather beat USC than Oregon, if I could only have one.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is sketchy, but whatever. Sark has burned about every bridge he could on his way out the door now. It's not like anyone is going to forget all this. And karma will catch up with him. Watch.

At least the cupboard isn't bare with our QB roster at UW. But I think it has more to do with his plans for the future of USC when it comes to QB play. Too many PAC schools are using dual threat guys these days. USC has stuck mainly with the drop back passing types, but it's evolve or be left behind.

LOI isn't till Feb so Greene has the right to go where he wishes. Buhbye.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is sketchy, but whatever. Sark has burned about every bridge he could on his way out the door now. It's not like anyone is going to forget all this. And karma will catch up with him. Watch.

At least the cupboard isn't bare with our QB roster at UW. But I think it has more to do with his plans for the future of USC when it comes to QB play. Too many PAC schools are using dual threat guys these days. USC has stuck mainly with the drop back passing types, but it's evolve or be left behind.

LOI isn't till Feb so Greene has the right to go where he wishes. Buhbye.

I agree the QB postion at UW right now isn't bare at all, plus there is a young man that is playing high school football right now that a couple years down the road might, might be one of the biggest QB's to come out of the state of Washington, big arm, good feet, and the program he's with wins every year, plays in one of the south sound leagues, (not gonna name cause I don't want to jinx it) if he continues to improve like I've seen so far, this kid could be awesome for the Dawgs...