• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Philly seriously debating who the QB is?

Saturnmane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a no brainer to me , one guy has 13 td's and 0 int in only 3-4 games while the other guy only has 5 td passes all year with 3 int. Btw Foles has more td passes this year than Vick had all of last year(12). Chip Kelly is not used to being a loser and he definitely is not used to kicking field goals.

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody actually paying attention thinks that it's a debate. Foles is clearly the better QB, and there really isn't a statistical argument against it.

unblowupable5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelly's just putting the decision off because there is nothing to be gained by making an announcement. Vick is still hurt, and as long as he's hurt, Foles is by default the starter. If Foles gets hurt or has a couple of bad games in a row, he can switch back to Vick without having to worry about where his head is from being demoted. Most of us want to hear Foles announced as the starter because we want to know he's our guy going into next year, but really there's no reason to pull that trigger at this time. Although it's looking more and more like that every week.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing what he did at Arizona in 3 seasons I can't say i'm surprised at how well he's playing right now. At UA he was surrounded by NR(not ranked), 1star, and 2star players and still played well. I knew when watching him in college he was gonna be a good NFL QB. After his Jr year he was projected as a 1st rounder. A lot of people forgot about that.