• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is ND’s athletic director retarded?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good land of the living. I'm reading some twitter feeds right now and in spite of people explaining the McKay reference, there are still people taking it seriously.

Should there be a minimum IQ requirement to get a twitter account?
YES!!! And I think that there should be a minimum IQ or a test people should have to take and pass before they can vote. The MORONS shouldn't be allowed to vote.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I see it the other way. Independents shouldn't be allowed in the playoffs. ND's cherry-picking allows them to circumvent CCG's.
They have to go undefeated to make the playoff and their schedule is usually as tough as any conference. How many other teams travel all over the country to play? LSU going out west is something we rarely see from teams in the south. We saw why

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have to go undefeated to make the playoff and their schedule is usually as tough as any conference. How many other teams travel all over the country to play? LSU going out west is something we rarely see from teams in the south. We saw why

Great, then travel all over the country to play. Don't bitch and moan about the team playing a road opener.