• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Leighton available?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't leighton waived I could be wrong but I thought I remembered reading that

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heading into the playoffs I don't think Philly would move him....he's a safety net in case all kinds of BS ravages the team in goal during the playoffs like last year. Isles should have grabbed Emery...haha!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't leighton waived I could be wrong but I thought I remembered reading that

Yes but no one grabbed him. If the Flyers were to recall him the isles could snag him on the way up and only have to pay half the salary. I don't think they'll move him until the playoffs though and at that point I can't see anyone doing this.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but no one grabbed him. If the Flyers were to recall him the isles could snag him on the way up and only have to pay half the salary. I don't think they'll move him until the playoffs though and at that point I can't see anyone doing this.

To be honest Im not even sure they flyers would recall him then only saw bob play a few games but he's impressed me in the few i saw him play against the devils

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest Im not even sure they flyers would recall him then only saw bob play a few games but he's impressed me in the few i saw him play against the devils

Agreed the only way he's recalled would be due to an injury to either Bob or Bouch otherwise he'll keep getting work on the farm. They may not even attempt to call him up until the playoffs though as there would be less chance of another team snagging him at that point.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he was on waivers at one time. They aren't going to put him on waivers again. A trade would have to be made.

Since Roloson was traded to Tampa Bay, three goalies have gone down due to injury. You can't make this stuff up. It's absolutely ridiculous. How the hell does a goalie get injured by stepping on a rut during warm up?? Unbelievable.

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's because he played the Devils when they sucked. At least sucked worse than he did. :eek: He was awful in December, hot (read: lucky) in January, and even worse here in February. Leighton is the better goalie. At least he doesn't give up a goal every other shot if he starts 4 games in a row.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Flyers should trade Leighton. They have too many goalies in the system right now. They're won't be recalling him this year anyways. Too risky. Don't want to lose him to another team and still have to pay for half of his salary.

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Flyers should trade Leighton. They have too many goalies in the system right now. They're won't be recalling him this year anyways. Too risky. Don't want to lose him to another team and still have to pay for half of his salary.

Why the hell would the Flyers recall Leighton before the playoffs? And why the hell would the Flyers care if another 200K got put on the cap? O no, instead of being able to afford someone making $3.6M+ at the deadline, we can only get someone making Matt Carle money. THE HORROR!!

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the hell would the Flyers recall Leighton before the playoffs? And why the hell would the Flyers care if another 200K got put on the cap? O no, instead of being able to afford someone making $3.6M+ at the deadline, we can only get someone making Matt Carle money. THE HORROR!!

They wouldn't. That's the whole point. He's useless to the team right now. I would trade him for something more valuable rather than having him be wasted on the Phantoms. Just my opinion.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you had 3 what the fuck did you do with them lol

Biron signed with the rags roloson was traded dipietro broke bones in his face fighting Johnson not sure about their first backup but the second got hurt in practice yesterday and nabakov still won't report to the team bolts isles would know more

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were made of glass. :D

Nintendo-games-characters-art-mike-tyson-glass-joe-1.jpg

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Biron signed with the rags roloson was traded dipietro broke bones in his face fighting Johnson not sure about their first backup but the second got hurt in practice yesterday and nabakov still won't report to the team bolts isles would know more

just ship the team to mexico for a live time of spanish fly