• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is it weird that Pittsburgh isn't an NBA city?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm having a tough time with college ball of late. As a Syracuse fan, I grew up with the Big East and the pride that came with being in that conference. The amount of movement between conferences and stretching the concept of regional conferences to the breaking point has definitely hurt the game in my eyes.

Early entry into the draft has been a big problem as well, notably to the Orange. How many players have they lost to the draft recently, likely never to be heard from again in the NBA? Guys like McCullough, Richardson, Grant, and Ennis all come to mind as having no business leaving early. Grab that million and risk ruining your potential career has been too much of a draw to these misguided kids.

Those things bother me too.

For the record, I prefer the NBA. I am just stating why some basketball people don't.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those things bother me too.

For the record, I prefer the NBA. I am just stating why some basketball people don't.

I do still love college basketball also though.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never been in to college ball. Doubt I ever will.

I used to love it when the players stayed 3-4 years and you got to know them and you could get excited thinking about them dominating the NCAA Tourney. Now it's just a bunch of guys you don't know wearing the same 12 jerseys.