• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kansas City Chiefs vs. Philadelphia Eagles SuperBowl Thread.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I like more of these SuperBowl games than most people, if going by the more common consensus, 82% of the time, the games are not good.

This was a rare good game, with leads exchanged several times, and for the score differential being within 10.

Worst officiating call:

* The call where the officials ruled it an incomplete pass for Philadelphia, so their later fumble, Kansas City recovery, and Kansas City score on a defensive touchdown, didn't count.

Halftime Show:

Visually, the Rihanna performance looked good, with her wearing red, and the dancers wearing white.

The hydraulic stages were cool.

Musically, I am just not a fan of medleys and partial songs. I'd rather hear 4 full songs, than 13 partial songs.

Also, the dancers, both female and male, were more interested in flashing their chests, than actually dancing.

And for the type of music I like, Babyface, the "America The Beautiful" performer, would have been preferred for the halftime act.

Commercials:

1) The woman running away from everyone from flag football was the best. Especially the part when she let her guard down, and her mom was going to hug her. Then she realized it was a trap, and ran away.

2) While this isn't an all-time great commercial, the Pringles commercial where arms were stuck in the can hit all the marks. It was memorable, funny, not weird.

Others:

* The Doritos triangle commercial was mostly stupid, until the end when Elton John won the awards ceremony for best triangle player. That's too much stupidness for this to be a great commercial.

* Popchips Breaking Bad commercial: I don't give any credit for this one. The advertising agency would have to be complete dumb asses to not be able to make a Breaking Bad commercial funny.

Also, they could have had one of Mike's faces, to make it better.

* Budweiser Clysdales: A commercial featuring them is expected.

For them to barely be visible in their commercial, is dumb.

I guess I missed the commercial, I'll have to watch it later.

Last edited:

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MHSL82: What exactly happened during the neutral zone penalty in the first half?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was also one of the worst SuperBowl fields I've seen. It was too slippery.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Radio Host: I could watch Steve Martin read a phone book.