• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is it time to take the Kings seriously?

Is it time to take the Kings seriously?

• Yes, they have quality wins and things are looking up.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No, put the crack pipe down and back away slowly.

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're playing great so far including improved defense, but it's just 6 games. By the time December hits we'll know a lot about them, if they end November over .500 I'd be pleasantly surprised. They got a shot at 40-42 wins but the West is too good for them to get 50 wins which is what you probably need to be a top 8 team.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tis a decent laugh. The biggest laugh is the fact that the Kings fired their coach for Ty Corbin

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have any of you watched any Kings games? If so you wouldn't be saying they will drop off. They are actually confident and playing as a group. They aren't playing a lot of isolation basketball. If they star out like maybe 10-4 or so I think people should take them seriously. If you think different, look at the Lakers they're terrible.

I watched parts of a couple of other games -- then watched their entire game vs. the Celtics.

I think Rondo is still an issue. (but that changed somewhat with Collison now going out) He was benched most of the 2nd half ... and the entire 4th quarter. Karl mainly played the bench (Collison, McLemore -- who looked better for 1 game, WCS, Cassippi & Seth Curry -- who had a great stretch) during their comeback.

I really like to watch WCS on defense. He was so much better than Koufas.

It will be a different team with Boogie back -- but I'm skeptical about their chemistry.