• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is it Tebow time?

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Tebow should pass through waivers with no problem. Is he worth a camp look to see what other postions other then QB he can play.. fb or something.. i say bring him in and put him running the dummy O as the read option qb and go from there..

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are two questions. One is if we, the fans want him. The other is whether he'll sign with the Pats.

I'd say the second question is all but assured at this point. He'll be a Patriot.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we all knew this day was coming... and there are a large number of Tebow haters out there. But you have to admit, he has the kind of character most in football need.

We all know he didn't go out and blow his money on 12 sports cars or making it rain in strip clubs. So in the end, he will be laughing all the way to the bank and using the money for good.

The only negative for me is he didn't do better and make more money. Ever $1 in his hands is worth $10,000,000 in most other players hands.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are two questions. One is if we, the fans want him. The other is whether he'll sign with the Pats.

I'd say the second question is all but assured at this point. He'll be a Patriot.

I haven't been keeping up with news lately... what role would the Pats want his for? I could see him on that team as they always seem to find the diamonds in the rough... look at Woodhead as a prime example.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reasons he will be on the Patriots:
1. No team wants him as a QB.
2. No team can sign him to be a non-QB unless they have a totally entrenched starting QB and probably an entrenched backup. The Patriots have both.
3. The Patriots' offensive coordinator is Josh McDaniels, the man who originally spent a 1st round pick on Tebow.
4. Bill Belichick is one of Tebow's football mentors.

They'll use him for whatever he can do. Tight End, H-Back, Fullback... with Gronkowski and Hernandez both likely to open the season on PUP, if he can develop quickly as a TE, he will get an opportunity to play opposite Jake Ballard in the opener. Then, down the stretch, you can never have too many weapons.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tebow would go to canada over being a TE in new england

in the last 25 years 16 qbs have won the heisman. Only one of those qbs has won a nfl playoff game......

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly Draw, couldnt have summed it up better.. with out TE hurting.. A great option as a FB.. dont see him much as a H back with Ridley and Vareen and Blount. Plus as much as I DONT LIKE him as a QB.. the dude is a winner..

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's possible he'll go QB a CFL team - if any will have him. The CFL GMs that I've heard weigh in on this think he's an even worse fit for the CFL rules than he is for NFL rules, and it's not clear that he'd be sure to be signed in the CFL.

There's always the arena league, I guess, if he wants to be a QB...

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see much he can bring to the table. He's clearly not a QB, we have plenty of tight ends he's not better than, and he just seems like a waste of a roster spot. I'm all for a player that brings a media circus if they can produce, but it's not worth it for someone with no real role to fill.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been fearing this since McDoosh came back.

It's probably gonna happen. If he wants to stick in the NFL (in whatever role) the Pats are probably his best shot. Would be interesting to see what what Bill would/could do with Tim-may.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just seriously don't see what he would add.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'd be a project, but he's a very good athlete. I dunno, I could go either way on signing him, bringing him into camp - I think he's probably a better gamble than some of these UDFAs they've been bringing in.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 days down and no movement.

I'm gonna go ahead and predict Tebow is done.
He'll probably be picked up as an Anouncer/TV Personnality somewhere.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im going to guess there is no interest here unless theres more injuries.. its canada or bust for tebow

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A CFL team said they'd sign him... to compete for a backup spot.

Forget Canada or bust. He has no future as a QB. No team for any league wants him. It's "Change positions or bust" for him, now, and even that might not save him.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As huskers shared.. and I agree with he does attract a lot of attention and that goes against the Patriots current system. athlete yes.. NFL QB .. no... NFL player.. possibly but he would have to admit defeat and i do not think that is in Tebows character..