• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is it Tebow time?

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*ahem*

Called it.

i figured it would happen draw.. which is why i started the thread.. then they signed people that would fit the te fb position i thought tebow would play so i thought it was a loss.. surprise on me i guess.. and now hes just going to be a qb?? maybe brady and mallet will teach him something ? we will get a trade for him after preseason..

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i figured it would happen draw.. which is why i started the thread.. then they signed people that would fit the te fb position i thought tebow would play so i thought it was a loss.. surprise on me i guess.. and now hes just going to be a qb?? maybe brady and mallet will teach him something ? we will get a trade for him after preseason..

I've got a feeling there will be more than one team that regrets not having signed him when they could get him cheap...

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill, quieted the media today after answering multiple questions with the same answer and telling the reports to talk about something else.. clasic bill..

Tebow needs to be stellar to make it as a qb in new england.. .. his past has shown he does not practice or do camps well.. this might be a short try out for tebow..

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill, quieted the media today after answering multiple questions with the same answer and telling the reports to talk about something else.. clasic bill..

Tebow needs to be stellar to make it as a qb in new england.. .. his past has shown he does not practice or do camps well.. this might be a short try out for tebow..

Could be. He doesn't have any guarantee to bank on.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tebow would go to canada over being a TE in new england

in the last 25 years 16 qbs have won the heisman. Only one of those qbs has won a nfl playoff game......

So you're saying stay away from Tebow and Manziel.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to see more of Manziel... dont like is attitude verdict is still out on his football ablility.. yes he won a hisemen but so did Tebow.. tebow really good COLLEGE qb.. but doesnt translate to the NFL game.. Johnny Football might,, but hes had one year of football with the aggies lets see if the SEC figures him out this year befor we crown him.. beware the words of denny green.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to think that prior to Tebow signing, he and Belichick sat down and discussed Tebow's role. Belichick is not the kind of coach to sign a player without knowing specifically what that player can contribute to the team. I've always thought that Tebow would make a good TE, FB or RB with his size and speed.

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BB is not going to waste a roster spot on keeping Tebow around if he can't show anything in practice. #rd stringers usually do not dress for games so BB will not waste another spot needed on gameday for Tebow to be dressed for gametime. Most likely he does not make the team.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB is not going to waste a roster spot on keeping Tebow around if he can't show anything in practice. #rd stringers usually do not dress for games so BB will not waste another spot needed on gameday for Tebow to be dressed for gametime. Most likely he does not make the team.

I agree, I believe that BB knows the athletic ability of Tebow.. I also think that he brought him in as a favor to CUM. I dont see a long term answer unless someone offers a lot for mallet and let tebow be a backup.. if tommy gets hurt they get hoyer or someone else whos dangling somewhere that might know the system or can get it fast..