• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is it really this bad

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that doesn't make any sense. Are you saying it is NOT better to get your best Offensive play maker back:noidea:

Have you ever heard of a player coming back in 4 weeks after surgery?
It was a break that is notorious for not healing right.

I was 100% sure this was the Cowboys forcing the Giants into prepping for Dez but not actually playing.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was 100% sure this was the Cowboys forcing the Giants into prepping for Dez but not actually playing.
Sure. Guys have surgery and don't miss a game depending on what it is (minor knee scope). If your point is he is coming back too early, then (if true) I agree but it didn't read that way and I don't think anyone said they wanted that to happen in this or any other thread.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. Guys have surgery and don't miss a game depending on what it is (minor knee scope). If your point is he is coming back too early, then (if true) I agree but it didn't read that way and I don't think anyone said they wanted that to happen in this or any other thread.

Yea, I said you guys were nuts for wanting him back so soon.

This is all ROMO's fault anyway for starting these threads.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look I'm still pissed they put Romo on short term IR - guaranteeing he misses 7 games. If he is able to practice Nov 1 then damn it he should be playing.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I sure hope it's just so the gmen have to prepare for Dez cause the risk for out weighs the reward to me.
Better be right IF he plays...any setback due to playing to soon will be upmost stupidity by the Dallas decision makers

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the team, Dez and Doctors all think he can play I want him on the field. Reports are he's running full speed and making the cuts in practice. If the doctors say he's at risk of missing the season and another week would help let him sit. Besides Nike and the team are working to protect his foot.
Nike develops special cleats for Dez Bryant’s injured foot