• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Is Brady the GOAT with a SB win this year?

GOAT with SB WIN?

• Total voters

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's just me (obviously it's not Brady), but I'd rather bang this:

285315273d01cbcfaf5fe549977279f62f420fe.jpg

You have never learned the old bull, young bull lesson?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget NE fans show me 1 poll that shows otherwise?

I just posted as link of a writer that states Rodgers is better

For the record, he is a notorious Brady lover

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@NEPatsfan is so fucking easy to toy around with and trigger.

If you give him a facepalm he will return the favor every single time.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just posted as link of a writer that states Rodgers is better

For the record, he is a notorious Brady lover

1 fucking article :L Just the fact that you want to knock a supermodel, shows me your mindset. I realize Brady has you mindfucked, maybe more than even Hammer , carry on

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@NEPatsfan is so fucking easy to toy around with and trigger.

If you give him a facepalm he will return the favor every single time.

Wrong again. I actually gave you the facepalm before I had even seen that you chose to facepalm several of mine. If it was a childish tit for tat by me I would have matched the count.

Child on.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again. I actually gave you the facepalm before I had even seen that you chose to facepalm several of mine. If it was a childish tit for tat by me I would have matched the count.

Child on.

LIAR....

This is not the first time. You get brokenhearted with ratings. It's why you cried about one just a second ago.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 fucking article :L Just the fact that you want to knock a supermodel, shows me your mindset. I realize Brady has you mindfucked, maybe more than even Hammer , carry on

One article that I read yesterday, trust me, there are varying opinions on the GOAT, and varying opinions on who the best QB is today

Im not unbiased, youre not unbiased, so our opinions mean little

As far as Giselle, I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but when it comes to NFL QB wives and Girlfriend, she is the Brock Ossweiler of the bunch

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have never learned the old bull, young bull lesson?

If the older one is just as hot, that's my preference. Everything else is better with "older".

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the older one is just as hot, that's my preference. Everything else is better with "older".

Seems there was a young bull and an old bull sitting on top of a hill...surveying the herd. They could both see cows as far as their eyes would let them. The young bull was dancing around...getting all excited, while the old bull sat on his haunches, chewing a blade of grass, taking it all in. The young bull finally had enough of looking and said “Hey old man...let's run down and screw one!” and began to charge...scraping a hoof on the ground in anticipation of charging. The old bull spit out his blade of grass and said “hold on...let's WALK down and screw them all.”

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems there was a young bull and an old bull sitting on top of a hill...surveying the herd. They could both see cows as far as their eyes would let them. The young bull was dancing around...getting all excited, while the old bull sat on his haunches, chewing a blade of grass, taking it all in. The young bull finally had enough of looking and said “Hey old man...let's run down and screw one!” and began to charge...scraping a hoof on the ground in anticipation of charging. The old bull spit out his blade of grass and said “hold on...let's WALK down and screw them all.”

This is a dumbass parable. Bulls don't scrape their hooves on the ground.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One article that I read yesterday, trust me, there are varying opinions on the GOAT, and varying opinions on who the best QB is today

Im not unbiased, youre not unbiased, so our opinions mean little

As far as Giselle, I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but when it comes to NFL QB wives and Girlfriend, she is the Brock Ossweiler of the bunch

She is not type of women, I guess I like curvier, or more voluptious one but she is probably the most famous Supermodel and always on the most beautiful women on the list award, not sure about the other wives. Brady, Montana and Unitas, top 3 in any order. I looked at 10 lists when I type in Goat and that's the same way they have it too. Unitas revolutionized the position, Montana was great and my Goat for 30 years ,until recently