• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is 2011 and 2012 Wade the best teammate LeBron's ever played with?

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense was being ran to Lebron and he deferred and played scared.

You would have a point if he played that way all playoffs but he did not.

He avg 19 shots in the ECF, 21 shots in the 2nd round, and 16 in the first round
Wade avg 16 shots in the ECF, 19 in the 2nd round, and 18 in the first round
Bosh avg 14 shots in the ECF, 10 in the 2nd round, and 15 in the first round

Pretty obvious Lebron was the #1 option leading up to the finals and magically after 97 games in the regular season & playoffs, Spo decided to make Wade the 1st option in the finals and turn Lebron into the 2nd option. How stupid are you?

He played like a bitch in the finals that wasn't ready for the moment. No need to make up all these lame excuses.
How stupid was Wade?

The best player on the planet was all of a sudden expected to take a non "bog-hogging" role so Bosh could shine and Wade could try to get another Finals MVP.

What happened when the Heat / Wade did the opposite the following 3 seasons?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry man, but you're being delusional.
He played like a guy who hasn't been asked to take a backseat since, forever.

Did or did not Wade say to the media it was now LeBron's team the upcoming 2011-12 season?

These aren't excuses, they are facts.

What happen when James was relegated to 1st option in the 2012 Finals. You know.....when Wade and Bosh took a backseat unlike they did then year before??

As I said before it was a 1A/1B situation and Wade backed off to make it #1 & #2 situation. If you honestly think Wade was the #1 option ahead of James in 2011 you're fooling yourself big time. James always got the most shots and the most touches.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How stupid was Wade?

The best player on the planet was all of a sudden expected to take a non "bog-hogging" role so Bosh could shine and Wade could try to get another Finals MVP.

What happened when the Heat / Wade did the opposite the following 3 seasons?

No he sucked. Everyone except for you know Lebron played scared. Go watch the finals again and watch how scared he played. You know nothing about basketball.

You're the only idiot who doesn't realize what happens in the 2011 NBA finals. Even Heat fans on CBS admitted what happened after the finals. So you really think Spo changed his game plan to make Wade/Bosh the top 2 options after 97 games? Wow your basketball IQ is extremely low

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 points in 46 minutes in a finals game in 2011 by James. He froze. Read Windhorst's article about James' and his mind. 2011 Finals were a mental block by James. He was guarded one on one by Berea....think about it....Berea....let that marinate again....berea.
That's what happens when the offense isn't run through the best player.

Wade with 20FGA...James with 11.

Implying that Berea guarded LeBron that whole game or series one-on-one is asinine.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said before it was a 1A/1B situation and Wade backed off to make it #1 & #2 situation. If you honestly think Wade was the #1 option ahead of James in 2011 you're fooling yourself big time. James always got the most shots and the most touches.
When it came to the Finals, James did not get / take the most shots and was passive when he got his touches because it was still Wade's team.

In the fans eyes, how you perform in the Finals trumps what happened in the previous rounds. That's what your career is based on.....the Finals. Wade wanted on last hur-ahh and it backfired.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he sucked. Everyone except for you know Lebron played scared. Go watch the finals again and watch how scared he played. You know nothing about basketball.

You're the only idiot who doesn't realize what happens in the 2011 NBA finals.
Even Heat fans on CBS admitted what happened after the finals. So you really think Spo changed his game plan to make Wade/Bosh the top 2 options after 97 games? Wow your basketball IQ is extremely low
hahahaha

You really think 3rd year HC Spo had a fucking say on what happened in the Finals with those 3?

Like I said, it's not a coincidence on what happened when LeBron became 1st option in 2011-12 and beyond.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're the only idiot who doesn't realize what happens in the 2011 NBA finals. Even Heat fans on CBS admitted what happened after the finals. So you really think Spo changed his game plan to make Wade/Bosh the top 2 options after 97 games? Wow your basketball IQ is extremely low

I have to agree. The one thing that stands out in my mind from that series is that there were times in the 4th quarters of those games that I honestly forgot Lebron was in the game. He was standing off to the side like a spectator.

I understand JD's point, but Lebron wasn't even trying to assert himself.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It had nothing to do with one last hur-ahh.

I forgot Wade played so bad in 2012 & 2013

23,6, and 5....Just fucking awful

BTW Wade avg the same amount of shots in the 2012 & 2013 finals as he did in the 2011 finals.....Just shows you that Wade game never changed in the finals the first 3 years. This was the first year where his shot attempts in the finals were significantly lower so I guess his goal was to win finals MVP in 2012 & 2013 also

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahaha

You really think 3rd year HC Spo had a fucking say on what happened in the Finals with those 3?

Like I said, it's not a coincidence on what happened when LeBron became 1st option in 2011-12 and beyond.

Wade avg the same amount of shots in the first 3 finals they played together.....

18 shots per game in 2011, 2012, & 2013.

He never took a backseat to Lebron in any of the finals until this year.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it came to the Finals, James did not get / take the most shots and was passive when he got his touches because it was still Wade's team.

In the fans eyes, how you perform in the Finals trumps what happened in the previous rounds. That's what your career is based on.....the Finals. Wade wanted on last hur-ahh and it backfired.

So that's why James locked himself in his house for a few weeks, and then decided to dedicate his sumner into improving his post game?

That series was lost when they BOTH became overly cocky and then pissed game 2 away.

After that, Dallas made the better adjustments and there shooters started making shots.

There certainly was no conspiracy for Wade to have to be ' the man'.

What happened between season was just smart and the natural progression.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to agree. The one thing that stands out in my mind from that series is that there were times in the 4th quarters of those games that I honestly forgot Lebron was in the game. He was standing off to the side like a spectator.

I understand JD's point, but Lebron wasn't even trying to assert himself.

There were times like that in all 4 Finals.
That's just James. He wants others involved.

Usually James finds away to reassert himself, for whatever reason, he didn't/ couldn't vs Dallas.

Maybe he was overthinking, but I don't think it was anything strategic so Wade could be an MVP.
That's tin foil hat stuff to me.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always said the top 2 reasons Dallas defeated Miami were:

1) Lebron play especially in the 4th quarter of games especially when you consider 5 of the 6 games were very close in the 4th

2) Spo failure to make adjustments to the Dallas zone and leaving Bibby in the lineup over Chalmers

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game 2 collapse did it. Fully confident that if they win that game series is done. When they lost that game they weren't the same the rest of the series. Through 90 minutes they were clearly the best.

That run gave the mavs supreme confidence and changed the series permanently

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with that 100%.

If they win game 2 there's no way they lose all 3 in Dallas which means they would've had 2 chances to close them out in Miami.

Game 2 definitely changed that series big time

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with that 100%.

If they win game 2 there's no way they lose all 3 in Dallas which means they would've had 2 chances to close them out in Miami.

Game 2 definitely changed that series big time

Its hard to believe how fragile a championship is. I think most would agree with our statements. And so you look back on it and what? a 5 minute stretch changed history forever? Crazy to think about.