• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Irvin gone 4 games, PEDs

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never understood the retardation of fans who blame coaches for stupid players. I seriously doubt anyone with an ounce of intelligence believes Carroll is feeding his team Adderall. Unless you believe that, then there simply is no way to blame him for what the players do. Do you really think in this day and age a coach could try to push drugs on their players without someone getting that out to the press?

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never understood the retardation of fans who blame coaches for stupid players. I seriously doubt anyone with an ounce of intelligence believes Carroll is feeding his team Adderall. Unless you believe that, then there simply is no way to blame him for what the players do. Do you really think in this day and age a coach could try to push drugs on their players without someone getting that out to the press?

Yeah I don't get it either. People act like these coaches are supposed to babysit all of their players 24/7, when everyone knows that they can't. These coaches are supposed to keep track of anywhere from 53-105 (or whatever the roster limit is in college) players at all times to make sure they're not doing anything stupid or illegal? Totally unrealistic, unless the coach gets literally no sleep (which isn't healthy) and has all his guys in the same room with him at all times or he plants GPS systems and/or hidden cams on his players without their knowledge (which I'm pretty sure is illegal).

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ it being Adderall. Had this discussion at length back on CBS and I think it's a joke that phucking Adderall is considered a performance enhancing drug that they test for and HGH is not. Completely laughable.

Testing NFL players for Adderall but not HGH? Kind of hilarious actually.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ it being Adderall. Had this discussion at length back on CBS and I think it's a joke that phucking Adderall is considered a performance enhancing drug that they test for and HGH is not. Completely laughable.

Testing NFL players for Adderall but not HGH? Kind of hilarious actually.

Well, the real issue is you only have the word of the player that it was Adderall at all. The CBA doesn't allow the league to EVER discuss what drug a player came up dirty for. I mean really? That was a total fail rule. Since most don't care about Adderall that's what every player says they got popped on. Notice that no one ever gets busted for steroids or cocaine anymore? Yeah, the whole fucking league is on Adderall instead right?

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y! SPORTS

Looks like the veterans are starting to take charge. May help, may not, but at least they aren't taking it sitting on their thumbs.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y! SPORTS

Looks like the veterans are starting to take charge. May help, may not, but at least they aren't taking it sitting on their thumbs.

Yeah I heard the interview with Kam today and it sounds like after Pete and the staff got through with them that they decided to take matters into their own hands and rally to put an end to this. They are the only ones who can stop this and even then the pressure of their teammates alone may not actually stop all of them. Until the league takes it more seriously there is little chance it ends.

Osprey 1984

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He really wasn't a starter anyway. His snaps can easily be divided by OLB's and some of the smaller DE's like Bennett, we already have on roster.

It does take away some of the tricks Quinn was going to use hiding Irvin and Avril at SLB, in a blitz package or 2. We have all season to install that anyway. Resting Irvin for the 1st game can make him more hungry to be the Pass Rushing DE we dreamed of getting.