• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

irule's judgment on each of you

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Red Said - I didn't know much about BRS from Disney, but he adds something to the SportsHoopla that I appreciate very much. He's big, likes food, and is a fun dude to talk to.

HawkeyeHater - Likes to smoke weed, and drinks too much but is a quality drunk plorster. We need more people like HH, just not too many, cause he likes ta pick on me. :violin:

Red_Alert - We've had our disagreements, but I don't really remember them. I feel like I could ask RA just about anything, and he'd do his best to help find an answer. and he's good at Husker football knowledge en sech from the old days.

JJM- Is a giant faggot who tries to steal my woman all the time. In fact, he tries to steal everyone's woman, including Landon's, and that one chicks' husband.

popeye - Probably the best plorster on the SportsHoopla. Not afraid to voice his opinions in whatever ways the keyboard lets him type it en sech. He's everyone's pops, and is a good Christian feller.

Braskypants - I honestly thought brasky was an annoying little douche for a long time, but now he's grown on me, and he can help me with my mod duties. He is a good Husker fan, and has become a quality plorster.

1217 - posts in the facebook threads en sech. Has also become a more active plorster of late, and is around most of the times I am. He's good for a conversation on just about anything, and I feel bad for him fer living in Texas.

awqk - If you need to find tatas, or thongs, talk to aqwk. He doesn't plorst much about Husker football yet, but I think he's starting to come out of his shell, and will be a great contributer to this site.

jedburks - I hear this losers name on the radio just about everyday, and wonder if he just sits on his rear listenin to schick, nick, kevin, and mike'l all day. He's a good guy to bring quiet controversy, and strong opinions to the board.

Driaz - something about this guy makes me like AZ more. He's a good plorster who is kinda like 1217, and is good for conversation whenever he's around.

RTID - Might be the little dude that we all thought was huskers21. Either way, he's a fine plorster, and has quality opinions

husker_grl - Is a fine looking woman

ugafan6612 - My favorite non-Husker plorster. He's a lot like me in some ways, and talks to me on fb sometimes. Just a good dude, who at least kinda likes the Huskers.

(I agree with JJM on almost everything Husker football, and think he's a fine plorster, I don't really hate him)

Last edited by a moderator:

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ugafan6612 - My favorite non-Husker plorster. He's a lot like me in some ways, and talks to me on fb sometimes. Just a good dude, who at least kinda likes the Huskers.

Agreed,
oh and nobody else talks to me from here:L Dey jus jelly:pout:
EDIT: Which is why grl should introduce me to her sistah. Makes perfect sense:dance:

Last edited by a moderator:

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed,

HH is not much of a fb'er.........

I just use it as a photobucket........ and for my mom to send me reminders bout familly gatherings and sech....

If my anyone sends me a fb message, I get a txt on my phone, that's when I actually open my fb........ but I rarely ever read the news feed anymore...... too much drama and bullshit to sift through

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BoiseStateFan27 - A good poster, but I don't really care for Boise State too much. This guy is a good fan though, and a good SportsHoopla plorster that has risen to the top of the ranks in plorst count with his many 'sir' comments en sech.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BoiseStateFan27 - A good poster, but I don't really care for Boise State too much. This guy is a good fan though, and a good SportsHoopla plorster that has risen to the top of the ranks in plorst count with his many 'sir' comments en sech.

well thank you very much fer your judgment, sir

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem sir. even though you're in season FB rankings are a little sketchy sometimes.

husker_grl

likes members
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Agreed,
EDIT: Which is why grl should introduce me to her sistah. Makes perfect sense:dance:

she did just get dumped by her douchebag of a bf... i will hunt him down

but its still not happening.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
she did just get dumped by her douchebag of a bf... i will hunt him down

but its still not happening.

:L LOL that you just responded to the facebook post too and think I'm an e-stalker. Oh well there's always JJM's...but apparently she's like late 20s and sech:pout:

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ForkEmBucky - For some reason, I always end up arguing with him about stupid things, then turning it into a troll, and I think he gets mad. But I like his plorsts, and it's good to have fellow Big Ten plorsters en sech.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We do need more Big Ten posters......

I was somewhat dissapointed I couldn't get more of my bigxii board posters over here..... but now that we are in a real conference, I am indifferent.......

I mean, the only big xii posters we have here are aggie, who I don't like, TM who I pretend not to like, 3.14who is a cool older dude, some new hippy.....

And my failure of a recruit :L @ racists

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Red Said - I didn't know much about BRS from Disney, but he adds something to the SportsHoopla that I appreciate very much. He's big, likes food, and is a fun dude to talk to.

HawkeyeHater - Likes to smoke weed, and drinks too much but is a quality drunk plorster. We need more people like HH, just not too many, cause he likes ta pick on me. :violin:

Red_Alert - We've had our disagreements, but I don't really remember them. I feel like I could ask RA just about anything, and he'd do his best to help find an answer. and he's good at Husker football knowledge en sech from the old days.

JJM- Is a giant faggot who tries to steal my woman all the time. In fact, he tries to steal everyone's woman, including Landon's, and that one chicks' husband.

popeye - Probably the best plorster on the SportsHoopla. Not afraid to voice his opinions in whatever ways the keyboard lets him type it en sech. He's everyone's pops, and is a good Christian feller.

Braskypants - I honestly thought brasky was an annoying little douche for a long time, but now he's grown on me, and he can help me with my mod duties. He is a good Husker fan, and has become a quality plorster.

1217 - posts in the facebook threads en sech. Has also become a more active plorster of late, and is around most of the times I am. He's good for a conversation on just about anything, and I feel bad for him fer living in Texas.

awqk - If you need to find tatas, or thongs, talk to aqwk. He doesn't plorst much about Husker football yet, but I think he's starting to come out of his shell, and will be a great contributer to this site.

jedburks - I hear this losers name on the radio just about everyday, and wonder if he just sits on his rear listenin to schick, nick, kevin, and mike'l all day. He's a good guy to bring quiet controversy, and strong opinions to the board.

Driaz - something about this guy makes me like AZ more. He's a good plorster who is kinda like 1217, and is good for conversation whenever he's around.

RTID - Might be the little dude that we all thought was huskers21. Either way, he's a fine plorster, and has quality opinions

husker_grl - Is a fine looking woman, who I hope to spend many more nights with.

(I agree with JJM on almost everything Husker football, and think he's a fine plorster, I don't really hate him)

I wasn't sure y'all knew that was me postin over at the facebook and sech.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TexasMan - (probly won'e even read this) Coolest mother fuckin Texas fan on the planet. While I don't particularly care for many things about Texas. TM is one of my favorite SportsHoopla plorsters. Also likes to play WordFeud en sech.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TexasMan - (probly won'e even read this) Coolest mother fuckin Texas fan on the planet. While I don't particularly care for many things about Texas. TM is one of my favorite SportsHoopla plorsters. Also likes to play WordFeud en sech.

agreed........

I still like for people to think I hate him though........