• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

irule's judgment on each of you

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AND WOULD YALL FUCKER QUIT POSTIN FOR A Second........ lol

Everytime I go to shut the laptop there is a new post........ I can't go to bed when i know for fact there is a new post....

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would judge all of you, but I can't see any difference, all you huskers look alike.

:laugh:

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We do need more Big Ten posters......

I was somewhat dissapointed I couldn't get more of my bigxii board posters over here..... but now that we are in a real conference, I am indifferent.......

I mean, the only big xii posters we have here are aggie, who I don't like, TM who I pretend not to like, 3.14who is a cool older dude, some new hippy.....

And my failure of a recruit :L @ racists

:pout:

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jedburks - I hear this losers name on the radio just about everyday, and wonder if he just sits on his rear listenin to schick, nick, kevin, and mike'l all day. He's a good guy to bring quiet controversy, and strong opinions to the board.

Love the "loser" line!!!

If driving around doing deliveries is just sitting on my rear listening to those guys then the answer is yes, that is what I do. :)

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We do need more Big Ten posters......

I was somewhat dissapointed I couldn't get more of my bigxii board posters over here..... but now that we are in a real conference, I am indifferent.......

I mean, the only big xii posters we have here are aggie, who I don't like, TM who I pretend not to like, 3.14who is a cool older dude, some new hippy.....

And my failure of a recruit :L @ racists

TTech is in the big xii

No GUSB:pout::violin:

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Red Said - I didn't know much about BRS from Disney, but he adds something to the SportsHoopla that I appreciate very much. He's big, likes food, and is a fun dude to talk to.

HawkeyeHater - Likes to smoke weed, and drinks too much but is a quality drunk plorster. We need more people like HH, just not too many, cause he likes ta pick on me. :violin:

Red_Alert - We've had our disagreements, but I don't really remember them. I feel like I could ask RA just about anything, and he'd do his best to help find an answer. and he's good at Husker football knowledge en sech from the old days.

JJM- Is a giant faggot who tries to steal my woman all the time. In fact, he tries to steal everyone's woman, including Landon's, and that one chicks' husband.

popeye - Probably the best plorster on the SportsHoopla. Not afraid to voice his opinions in whatever ways the keyboard lets him type it en sech. He's everyone's pops, and is a good Christian feller.

Braskypants - I honestly thought brasky was an annoying little douche for a long time, but now he's grown on me, and he can help me with my mod duties. He is a good Husker fan, and has become a quality plorster.

1217 - posts in the facebook threads en sech. Has also become a more active plorster of late, and is around most of the times I am. He's good for a conversation on just about anything, and I feel bad for him fer living in Texas.

awqk - If you need to find tatas, or thongs, talk to aqwk. He doesn't plorst much about Husker football yet, but I think he's starting to come out of his shell, and will be a great contributer to this site.

jedburks - I hear this losers name on the radio just about everyday, and wonder if he just sits on his rear listenin to schick, nick, kevin, and mike'l all day. He's a good guy to bring quiet controversy, and strong opinions to the board.

Driaz - something about this guy makes me like AZ more. He's a good plorster who is kinda like 1217, and is good for conversation whenever he's around.

RTID - Might be the little dude that we all thought was huskers21. Either way, he's a fine plorster, and has quality opinions

husker_grl - Is a fine looking woman, who I hope to spend many more nights with.

ugafan6612 - My favorite non-Husker plorster. He's a lot like me in some ways, and talks to me on fb sometimes. Just a good dude, who at least kinda likes the Huskers.

(I agree with JJM on almost everything Husker football, and think he's a fine plorster, I don't really hate him)

why thank you thar stool

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks irule, I appreciate the kind words...

I would do a similar post but I am not in a position to Judge anyone. I will let that task be the ALMIGHTY'S task alone.

You my little board friend have some decent connections to Husker Nation. I enjoy reading your post and I like that when you say something that is not 100 % fact to you, you will let people know that what you are saying is just what you have heard (rumor).