• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

IR Burton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called this hire a bad ideal and it turns out I was right. 8 mil a year stolen and a 2nd rd miss at TE in shaheen. Time to move Wimms to TE. I hated the Burton signing.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called this hire a bad ideal and it turns out I was right. 8 mil a year stolen and a 2nd rd miss at TE in shaheen. Time to move Wimms to TE. I hated the Burton signing.

Prior to the week leading up to the playoff game last year, no one could've predicted this. Last season, I would argue he was our most important cog on offense. Our O was not the same in the games he missed. He was a great asset and weapon. I had no ill thoughts of him.....until the mystery injury against Philly.

He has been pathetic since. Injury schminjury. Sit down if yer hurt. He has been a steaming turd this year. Braunecker, ALL THE WAY, herein. That motherfucker WANTS to play.

Wims at TE is retarded tho. He should be outside, opposite Robinson.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prior to the week leading up to the playoff game last year, no one could've predicted this. Last season, I would argue he was our most important cog on offense. Our O was not the same in the games he missed. He was a great asset and weapon. I had no ill thoughts of him.....until the mystery injury against Philly.

He has been pathetic since. Injury schminjury. Sit down if yer hurt. He has been a steaming turd this year. Braunecker, ALL THE WAY, herein. That motherfucker WANTS to play.

Wims at TE is retarded tho. He should be outside, opposite Robinson.

Correct. Burton was a big part of what offensive success we did have last year. Very big on 3rd downs and in the red zone.

I don't know what his deal is. If it's part mental, all mental or if the groin just really gave him hell.

This shutdown was overdue. He'll be somebody to keep an eye on next year in camp.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I distinctly recall way back at the time that you thought this was a bad signing, and you were probably the only one who thought this. Good call.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I distinctly recall way back at the time that you thought this was a bad signing, and you were probably the only one who thought this. Good call.
It was not the signing itself it was giving 8 mil per year for 3 years. I never thought he was worth 8 mil per.