• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

iPod question

BlackWidow

Black Widow
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a 4th gen iPod and within, say 5 minutes of taking it off the charger it says battery is low. Anyone else have this issue? Idk it this happens with iPhones or not.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong forum, but ill bite..

Your battery has gone to shit. Normally you could just replace it with no problem and be on with your day. However, since Apple loves their control and sucking money out of their slaves when unnecessary, youre basically screwed. Youll have to send it in or go to an Apple store because the batteries arent removable.

There is absolutely no reason for this besides Apple wanting to screw people out of money

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong forum, but ill bite..

Your battery has gone to shit. Normally you could just replace it with no problem and be on with your day. However, since Apple loves their control and sucking money out of their slaves when unnecessary, youre basically screwed. Youll have to send it in or go to an Apple store because the batteries arent removable.

There is absolutely no reason for this besides Apple wanting to screw people out of money

Considering the alternative is to buy a zune.... I'll put up with their bullshit.

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need more music than what can fit on your phone?

OT...and I didn't feel like making a tread about it, but I have a pretty good connection on your sever last night on Halo, last game I went to shit though and it pissed me off so I turned it off. lol