• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Iowa @ Nebraska Week

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you guys hear about the tragedy that happened at Iowa today?

a fire swept through their library and burned all two of their books and one wasn't even colored in.

Taken from huskerboard
LMFAO !!

wait !! they had 2 books ??

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My pastor/best friends dad will be at the Nebraska game, their whole family are huge Husker fans. They have 4 season tickets that have been passed down for 3-4 (not sure) generations. I feel the league doesn't takes Iowa serious and Nebraska has had some tough breaks this season that doesn't reflect Cornhuskers true talent level. If Armstrong can limit the turnovers and the black shirts can contain Iowa's running back Canzeri then I feel Nebraska has a really good chance of winning this game. I wish you guys the best in ruining the Hawkeyes perfect season and becoming bowl eligible. I will be rooting for you. :suds:

popeyecv64

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My pastor/best friends dad will be at the Nebraska game, their whole family are huge Husker fans. They have 4 season tickets that have been passed down for 3-4 (not sure) generations. I feel the league doesn't takes Iowa serious and Nebraska has had some tough breaks this season that doesn't reflect Cornhuskers true talent level. If Armstrong can limit the turnovers and the black shirts can contain Iowa's running back Canzeri then I feel Nebraska has a really good chance of winning this game. I wish you guys the best in ruining the Hawkeyes perfect season and becoming bowl eligible. I will be rooting for you. :suds:
LOL !! I Love your script from Handey that is so perfect

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@oaknightshockey1 can I PLEASE get thread making capability? Is this man really that spiteful or is he just incompetent and ignorant?

Oh wait... I already know the answer.

All of the above.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what video to use this week for the game thread guys.

I was gonna use the same one I used for the Michigan State game but that one speaks more to the tune of our opponent being better than us. Can't find a good video related to playing a bunch of fhegs.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was gonna use the same one I used for the Michigan State game but that one speaks more to the tune of our opponent being better than us. Can't find a good video related to playing a bunch of fhegs.

I got ya

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1

JJM I have a suggestion:
Game of Inches - Kinetic Typography/Al Pacino speech

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both are great suggestions. I'm gonna put up the one Brasky posted because it's specifically made for this game and the Al Pacino one we have used before in the past. Although that Al Pacino one is great.

I'm a sucker for Drake though too.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@oaknightshockey1 can I PLEASE get thread making capability? Is this man really that spiteful or is he just incompetent and ignorant?

Oh wait... I already know the answer.

All of the above.
I've honestly PMed him like 5 times about you, and I don't get a response. He responds when I have to send him one about something else.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The biggest key for this game is TA and his ability to avoid up for grabs passes for picks. If he avoids up for grabs passes for picks, Nebraska wins. I can't wait to see if I'm right about this!

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest key for this game is TA and his ability to avoid up for grabs passes for picks. If he avoids up for grabs passes for picks, Nebraska wins. I can't wait to see if I'm right about this!

I posted that also I feel it's crucial he makes wise decisions and not to try win the game on every throw. Manage the game, taking a sack is better then throwing up for the picking sometimes. Nebraska has the motivation to get this win so they can become bowl eligible and I feel that and with your crazy fans it's should help. I just learned it's not just my best friends dad (pastor) going to the game but the whole family from Virginia. My best friend will be taking his son and daughter to their first Nebraska game and my God what a game to be at. To bad I hear it's 19 degrees currently so they won't be able to stay the whole game. I so badly want those kids to see and enjoy a amazing game so it stays with them forever. I remember my trips to Beaver stadium with my dad growing up and it was the highlight of my childhood. Luckily we avoided the penn state showers while we were there well good luck today Huskers.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank you sir! Especially for the bolded part. That's the way a lot of us feel.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15 degree windchill. Wind doesn't seem too bad honestly.

It won't be nearly as bad as that Iowa City game a few years back.

We should be able to use most of our offense. They need to keep rotating and heating those balls though, because they are gonna be rock hard and difficult to catch.

As a side note, the main roads are fine to drive, but the neighborhoods are fucking skating rinks. Just pure sheets of ice.

Makes me wonder how it will affect the field turf. I wonder if they covered it during the sleet.

Also, do they have a heating system under the field? I feel like I've heard of this with certain teams, but never with our field.

Just seems like cork, rubber, artificial rubber turf, and frozen sleet won't make for the greatest playing surface.

popeyecv64

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15 degree windchill. Wind doesn't seem too bad honestly.

It won't be nearly as bad as that Iowa City game a few years back.

We should be able to use most of our offense. They need to keep rotating and heating those balls though, because they are gonna be rock hard and difficult to catch.

As a side note, the main roads are fine to drive, but the neighborhoods are fucking skating rinks. Just pure sheets of ice.

Makes me wonder how it will affect the field turf. I wonder if they covered it during the sleet.

Also, do they have a heating system under the field? I feel like I've heard of this with certain teams, but never with our field.

Just seems like cork, rubber, artificial rubber turf, and frozen sleet won't make for the greatest playing surface.
yep Kearney is the same way
about the field turf in Memorial stadium --- have know idea what the Calaclown did when they revamped what TO had for field turf

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep Kearney is the same way
about the field turf in Memorial stadium --- have know idea what the Calaclown did when they revamped what TO had for field turf

Pops we just replaced it last year. It's a brand spanking new field, so I would hope they took situations like this into consideration.

popeyecv64

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pops we just replaced it last year. It's a brand spanking new field, so I would hope they took situations like this into consideration.
weell now I did not know this
lets hope they did update this field to uphold the conditions of Husker Nation weather en sech

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weell now I did not know this
lets hope they did update this field to uphold the conditions of Husker Nation weather en sech

Yeah this is the first real test of how Riley's offense will hold up in real B1G weather.

The running game has improved big time, and Imani is basically made for this kind of game if you can just give him some space.

It's great to see that Cross has turned into the kind of RB we thought we were getting. Just needed to lose a little of that weight to be able to plant and make that cut up field to get into the secondary, because once he gets there, no one wants anything to do with trying to tackle him.

I credit the new S&C staff (who I did question for awhile) for turning him into the kind of back he can really be. He might be the deciding factor.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matter of fact, my avy for today is Imani.