• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Iowa @ Nebraska Week

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTN to air 30-minute Iowa-Nebraska preview show
A short segment can be viewed here:http://www.huskermax.com/games/2015/...4_preview.html

Nebraska press release:

BTN TO PRODUCE IOWA-NEBRASKA PREVIEW SHOW

The Big Ten Network will air a 30-minute show at various times throughout the week to preview Friday’s football game between Nebraska and third-ranked Iowa. Game time is 2:36 p.m. CST at Memorial Stadium.

The show will debut at 10:30 p.m. CST tonight (Nov. 24).

The show will be hosted by Dave Revsine, with Chuck Long and Matt Davison. The show will examine the last four matchups of the series since the Hy-Vee Heroes Game was first played in 2011. Davison and Long will discuss their memories of the games played against each school and what the game means to them. The show will also preview this year’s matchup that has bowl implications for each school.

In addition to the preview of the football game, the BTN special will also feature the Citizen Hero for each university.

Following are the air times for the preview show:

Tuesday, Nov. 24 10:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Nov. 25 9 a.m.
Thursday, Nov. 26 12:30 a.m.
Thursday, Nov. 26 10 a.m.
Thursday, Nov. 26 6 p.m.
Thursday, Nov. 26 8:30 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 27 2 p.m.

All times listed are central

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1620am the zone is doing a 4 hour pregame show!

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The S.I. Jinx might be at the game. Look what team is on the cover. It is on the regional cover!!

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The S.I. Jinx might be at the game. Look what team is on the cover. It is on the regional cover!!

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheels come off Iowa and they fumble three times and throw four interceptions.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friday November 27th
2:30 PM
ABC

Long Range Forecast

Temperature: 32*
Skies: Partly Cloudy
Wind: NNW 17 mph

Iowa Opens (-1)

What's the forecast now? 17 mph and we lose.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there is wind and rain, Riley will not know his ass from a hole in the ground how to win this game.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry but I worry about Riley and his complete underestimation of his offensive scheme and the climate he'll face throughout his career here in the Big Ten.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's windy cold and wet, Riley's offense will always be hamstrung.

You can counter with "oh, but Tom Brady and the pats face the same weather and get along just fine"

Yeah well that's the best quarterback possibly of all time and the greatest coach possibly of all time.

Riley aint shit compared to Bill and Tommy Armstrong would be lucky to valet Tom Brady's Ferrari for him and Gisele.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can counter with "oh, but Tom Brady and the pats face the same weather and get along just fine"

Yeah well that's the best quarterback possibly of all time and the greatest coach possibly of all time.

Riley aint shit compared to Bill and Tommy Armstrong would be lucky to valet Tom Brady's Ferrari for him and Gisele.

well...don't i feel like walking in front of a big truck now.....thanks Brasky

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you people have no idea how excited i am for Friday's game.....the magnitude of it...What a win would mean to this program.

LETS GO!!!!!!!!!

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
I'm supposed to fly out for Rome/Israel trip on Saturday.

Nice knowing ye all here at HuskerHoopla
You do realize the state department has issued a "WORLDWIDE TRAVEL WARNING".....

If it gets chilly out and some foreigner tries to hand you a vest, don't accept it. RUN forest RUN.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well if they would just put Armstrong on the bench, we have Fyfe

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
I was meandering around on some iowa boards and they seem to be pretty upset about the comments S.E. made.
2. In a news conference Sunday to discuss the firing of Bo Pelini as Nebraska’s football coach, athletics director Shawn Eichorst said the Cornhuskers’ rally from a 24-7 deficit to win in overtime at Iowa on Friday played on a small role in his decision.
He also said he didn’t consider the Iowa program to be on the same level with the program he heads.
“Our kids showed great character and resiliency in a tough environment,’’ Eichorst said. “So, it did play a factor, but in the final analysis I had to evaluate where Iowa was.’’
Eichorst said he attempted to determine who the championship-caliber football teams were that Nebraska played and he concluded that Iowa wasn’t among them.
“I have a great respect for Iowa,’’Eichorst said when asked further about the Hawkeye comparison. “It’s a wonderful institution and a wonderful football program. But in the final analysis, their record was where it was our record was where it was. Fair enough?’’

Some of the comments after this snippet are entertaining. I'm half tempted to troll there arse's. I won't tho.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was meandering around on some iowa boards and they seem to be pretty upset about the comments S.E. made.
2. In a news conference Sunday to discuss the firing of Bo Pelini as Nebraska’s football coach, athletics director Shawn Eichorst said the Cornhuskers’ rally from a 24-7 deficit to win in overtime at Iowa on Friday played on a small role in his decision.
He also said he didn’t consider the Iowa program to be on the same level with the program he heads.
“Our kids showed great character and resiliency in a tough environment,’’ Eichorst said. “So, it did play a factor, but in the final analysis I had to evaluate where Iowa was.’’
Eichorst said he attempted to determine who the championship-caliber football teams were that Nebraska played and he concluded that Iowa wasn’t among them.
“I have a great respect for Iowa,’’Eichorst said when asked further about the Hawkeye comparison. “It’s a wonderful institution and a wonderful football program. But in the final analysis, their record was where it was our record was where it was. Fair enough?’’

Some of the comments after this snippet are entertaining. I'm half tempted to troll there arse's. I won't tho.

Well it is true. Nebraska's never wanted to emulate Iowa.

Like I said earlier, if I were Ferentz last January, I'd have plastered that throughout the weight room, locker room, and practice facilities. That very well could be their motivation to 11-0 this season.

It'll be a topic as long as SE is AD.