• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting Read

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so tired of this Lebron vs Jordan debate. However, this is actually a good article. Surprised the hell out of me. I still say until the Jordan generation is dead and gone no one will eclipse Jordan as the GOAT.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or too old to work modern technology...that day seems fairly soon :D

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting article and raises some good points!! Actually, I'm glad to hear that Lebron wants to be if not the GOAT, then among the all-time greats!! As the best player in the game, he should want that!!

I don't know if he'll get there, but I'm sure as heck not going to say he has no shot!!

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lebron could go to New york or LA and turn around those franchises, win a few more, he could easily be a GOAT candidate. Wade is banged up and Bosh is just ok. LBJ gave them that ring

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LA and NY would both be interesting but I am certain Kobe would have to be retired and Melo would have to be moved on, probably Amare too.

Could you imagine if LBJ had a Big* he could drive to the basket and hand the ball off to for slam dunks and layups...assists just went through the roof.

Lopez, Marc Gasol, D12ish, Noah (would never happen LOL)

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not agree with all of it but a different perspective is always at least interesting:

LeBron's toughest challenge? Convincing us he's better than MJ - NBA - CBSSports.com News, Scores, Stats, Fantasy Advice

What's interesting about the article? It's Doyel writing it, Cbs biggest hack. Doyel flip-flops more than even lebron himself. In the same article, Doyel provides a link to his 2011 article where Lebron humilated himself in the finals, and Doyel appropriately wrote how Lebron CAN NEVER be in the conversation for greatest player.

Now lebron nearly chokes away the finals in game 6, but is SAVED by Ray Allen, and suddenly ther's a conversation?

It's an a nothing article, written by a hack-writer, to stir up conversation..

What is interesting about the article Botslayer?

I'm serious, it's trash, nothing writing. Please explain botslayer what you find remotely interesting?
I'm baffled.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm serious, it's trash, nothing writing. Please explain botslayer what you find remotely interesting?
I'm baffled.

Its not surprising that you are baffled Sman. Most people that have a hard time reading would be. It was not Doyles usual hack job. It was pretty insightful and not the usual Lebron vs Jordan crap i see all the time. Did you even read it?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's interesting about the article? It's Doyel writing it, Cbs biggest hack. Doyel flip-flops more than even lebron himself. In the same article, Doyel provides a link to his 2011 article where Lebron humilated himself in the finals, and Doyel appropriately wrote how Lebron CAN NEVER be in the conversation for greatest player.

Now lebron nearly chokes away the finals in game 6, but is SAVED by Ray Allen, and suddenly ther's a conversation?

It's an a nothing article, written by a hack-writer, to stir up conversation..

What is interesting about the article Botslayer?

I'm baffled.

The point is, that even some of LeBron's past haters are starting to come around. And yes, Doyel was on top of the the "breaking PR news" surrounding LeBron after the decision. He was, at one point, a bigger hater than you.

I guess that means it is possible for you to come around at some point too. I just hop you don't make yourself miserable rooting for him to fail in the meantime.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm baffled.

I find even your opinions mildly interesting, in that bar humor style I have previously mentioned.

For me personally was the truth behind all of it. LBJs biggest challenge will be convincing people he is better than LBJ. That says it all.

The other interesting part is that maybe we have wrote off Magic too quickly as the GOAT.