• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting little stat here

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Fansided:

Let this stat line sink in for a second: Trubisky was 19-26 for 354 yards (13.6 average), 6 touchdowns, a 154.6 passer rating (98.9 QBR), and he tied for the team lead with 53 rushing yards. He is the only player in NFL history with 6 touchdowns, 350+ passing yards and 50+ rushing yards in a single game.

Pretty cool.

RaptorII

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice.
Let the accomplishments start piling up.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is even more amazing is all the trash talking from other fan bases, particularly the Packers. I think they are getting scared.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is even more amazing is all the trash talking from other fan bases, particularly the Packers. I think they are getting scared.

Really? I haven't experienced that. I guess I haven't been on the general board since last week, though. May have to head on over.

I live in Lion country and I constantly get told how good we look.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice.
Let the accomplishments start piling up.

Welcome back, Raptor

A good crop of new faces and old ones resurfacing this season. Means the Bears are generating some excitement. That's good.

It seems like just yesterday when it was 2016, struggling through the Matt Barkley season and having like 3-4 people who posted here. lol. Place was a ghost town. How far we have come as a team.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I've read a number of 'opinions' since the game on how the Bucs stink and it was they who lost the game as opposed to the Bears winning it. Funny, their first three games, we all read/saw/heard a great deal about the Bucs, and no one was saying they stink. To the contrary they were receiving rave reviews, especially with their passing game. But our D sent a notice to the league that it's one the best out there. This was no fluke whatsoever, nor was it simply the Bucs playing poorly. If they played that was it was because our team made them play that way.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I've read a number of 'opinions' since the game on how the Bucs stink and it was they who lost the game as opposed to the Bears winning it. Funny, their first three games, we all read/saw/heard a great deal about the Bucs, and no one was saying they stink. To the contrary they were receiving rave reviews, especially with their passing game. But our D sent a notice to the league that it's one the best out there. This was no fluke whatsoever, nor was it simply the Bucs playing poorly. If they played that was it was because our team made them play that way.
Let's give the Bucs a little credit. Our WRs were open without coverage. We played very good and they played very bad.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or the packers remember record setting Matt Flynn who could do things Rodgers and Favre were uncapable of.

Seriously, though Trubisky had an amazing game there. Not just the throws, some of those were open, but the reads to get there right away and not miss the guy, and then hitting them in stride. As close to a perfect game as you will see.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or the packers remember record setting Matt Flynn who could do things Rodgers and Favre were uncapable of.

Seriously, though Trubisky had an amazing game there. Not just the throws, some of those were open, but the reads to get there right away and not miss the guy, and then hitting them in stride. As close to a perfect game as you will see.
Thanks. Coach cut the field in half so Trubs did not have to see more then half of the field. Pretty common with a young QB. But if felt great to see a offense in Chicago.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. Coach cut the field in half so Trubs did not have to see more then half of the field. Pretty common with a young QB. But if felt great to see a offense in Chicago.

That's true. I saw someone talking about how Peytons rookie season was "awful" in their words the other day because of his INT's, and that was the first thing that came to my mind. He got the full playbook on day 1. Every read. Every play. Nothing simplified and that was a heck of a year for him.

I've not been hot on Trubisky, but that was a heck of a game

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some Packer fans are losing their shit on the general discussion board. The Bears had one good game, one, against a shitty defense, and they are quick to point out how horrible the Bears are. I don't think the Bears are playoff bound this year but it is nice to see the potential of this team. But goddam, you would think the Bears were the Cleveland Browns reading some of the posts. I guess they see the change coming and their minds go to full blown denial.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some Packer fans are losing their shit on the general discussion board. The Bears had one good game, one, against a shitty defense, and they are quick to point out how horrible the Bears are. I don't think the Bears are playoff bound this year but it is nice to see the potential of this team. But goddam, you would think the Bears were the Cleveland Browns reading some of the posts. I guess they see the change coming and their minds go to full blown denial.
64% chance of making the playoffs after starting 3-1.

I not only think they can make the playoffs, I think they are fully capable of winning the division.

There is no reason they can't compete now. With that Defense, they have a chance in every game.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
64% chance of making the playoffs after starting 3-1.

I not only think they can make the playoffs, I think they are fully capable of winning the division.

There is no reason they can't compete now. With that Defense, they have a chance in every game.
I am excited about the Bears too, but I keep reminding myself that these are the Bears.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a reason I predicted a 10-6 record prior to the start of the season, and it wasn't blind homerism. This is a talented football team.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Bears are playoff bound this year
Interesting. How many teams are playing better than the Bears in the NFL right now? One? Two? Three? Things should only continue to progress as well.

They're an easy Fuller drop away from being 4-0. In a game where Mack only played a dozen snaps and Roquan played less than that.

Really hard to envision no playoffs outside of some key injuries occurring. I would probably venture to say that we're the 2nd best team in the NFL right now. With the Rams only being first because they've been building that team for a year longer than us. You could probably argue KC... and I wouldn't put us in front of them. However, I can't slide us behind them either.

Not only do I think we win the north. I don't think it even really comes down to the final week. I think we'd smack GB if we played tomorrow and will likely take care of them rather easily at Soldier Field. I don't think they're in our league when Mack/Smith are conditioned and the offense is clicking.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am excited about the Bears too, but I keep reminding myself that these are the Bears.

See, I don't get this...

Have the Bears never made a playoff appearance before? What does Bears teams of the past - which have none or few players (zero coaches) left over into this campaign have to do with the 2018 Bears?