• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting info on Alvin Kamara...

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earlier it would've seemed insane for anyone to even think that Bama could land Tenpenny, Tyren Jones, Derrick Henry, AND Alvin Kamara....especially UGA fans would've said fuck that..not happening!...:lol:

But....a quote from Keith Niebuhr of 247sports has given me hope....check it..

"Spoke with someone who tells me Alvin Kamara has been receptive to the idea of playing WR at Bama. Now, what I don't know is this: Would it be a part time or full-time role at WR? In other words, at Bama would Kamara be a hybrid guy -- a-la Percy Harvin. OR would he be a full-timer at WR? Can't answer that right now.

The source says they believe the Tide is probably at the top, along with Clemson.

Having seen Kamara in person a few times, I think he could excel at either spot ... for a running back, he runs solid routes and can catch the ball. Not only is he fast, but his acceleration is off the charts. Once he catches the ball and turns up field, the jets are on and he's flying."

Also, I think I'm switching my subscription from rivals/tidesports to 247/BamaOnline... Rivals just has too many trolls and idiots, and the Bama board just seems dead. I'm on a 30 day trial at 247 right now, so far it's much better than rivals, I've only been to the Bama board though.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yes, I forgot we haven't hooked Henry yet...for some reason he's already committed in my mind..:lol: