• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Injury updates: Master thread

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would be good to have a sticky thread with ongoing updates on Rams injuries and news. Much like the gameday threads except this will be ongoing. I think it will help decrease the number of started threads throughout the season. Any opinions or objections?

Vit or Retro edit this thread as needed.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the good intentions here TEB, I just have a problem giving the negative energy a home.

With that however, I have no problem at all if Retro see fit to make this a sticky thread.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you just call me TEB? How dare you!!!! haha j/k

Anyways, Call it Rams news then....Doesn't have to be an injury thread. I'm thinking it can be a place where we can post videos/articles of rams camp, practices, injury updates, pressers, etc.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you just call me TEB? How dare you!!!! haha j/k
I did!

LOL, no offense to either of you.

Thought I saw on the Rams main board that TEB made the last post on this thread and then I saw the one and only post.

My bad.

Last edited:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geesh Jacob, what are you trying to do? Put an injury jinx on our team?

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know vita, just joking brotha. Say, any word on Saffold? I looked at the play again last night in slow mo and it really didn't look serious. It looked as though he got hit with a helmet to the shoulder. I can't find any updates.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the Raiders discovered and what the Rams are keeping quiet is Saffold has injury-prone major joints and no that is not a reference to weed. He has had ankle problems in the past and now both shoulder girdles are shot. He is probably in the same boat as Barrett Jones as far as the extent of his injuries. In other words, Saffold is pretty beat up and he may be injured more than he's going to be playing in the next couple of years. I suspect Saffold is looking at early retirement at some point, but that is more conjecture on my part. Things are not looking especially good and of course our medical staff is not exactly the best either.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the Raiders discovered and what the Rams are keeping quiet is Saffold has injury-prone major joints and no that is not a reference to weed. He has had ankle problems in the past and now both shoulder girdles are shot. He is probably in the same boat as Barrett Jones as far as the extent of his injuries. In other words, Saffold is pretty beat up and he may be injured more than he's going to be playing in the next couple of years. I suspect Saffold is looking at early retirement at some point, but that is more conjecture on my part. Things are not looking especially good and of course our medical staff is not exactly the best either.
Just so we're clear, you're not talking about this...

th?&id=JN.z2z0kF1khoD4fhAjGT2POA&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

:lol:

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you think he's just one of those guys who's body can't handle the punishment the NFL endures? I can see that actually now that you brought it up. Hopefully Barrett Jones was just a little bit of bad luck instead of heading down the same route Saffold has gone.