• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Indian Wells Tourney CEO: Women Tennis Sucks

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all from guzzling shell gasoline. LB has gone bonkers, his posting formula is simple. If you don't like the Williams brothers, you are a hater, if you don't agree wigh him you are an idiot or moron, if you don't worship women's tennis you are a sexist or misogynist. And since he represents all black people, if you criticise any black athlete or personality then you are a racist.
I choose to find all of his buffoonery very endearing

The narrative falls nicely to the sexist, bigoted, racist drivel bandied about. You are correct. Go on. If you think any American can degrade a fellow American women tennis player Serena Williams as a man and think they can get away with it just because this forum is populated by some rightwing clueless morons then you have no clue. I am sure no owner of a site like this will condone such wanton racist crap without a response. Therefore yes, I will respond to any racist or bigoted crap I see on this forum not necessarily as a defensive mechanism for all black athletes but as a general bulwark against condescending assholes who believe the color of their skin makes them superior to anybody who is different.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The narrative falls nicely to the sexist, bigoted, racist drivel bandied about. You are correct. Go on. If you think any American can degrade a fellow American women tennis player Serena Williams as a man and think they can get away with it just because this forum is populated by some rightwing clueless morons then you have no clue. I am sure no owner of a site like this will condone such wanton racist crap without a response. Therefore yes, I will respond to any racist or bigoted crap I see on this forum not necessarily as a defensive mechanism for all black athletes but as a general bulwark against condescending assholes who believe the color of their skin makes them superior to anybody who is different.

Oh and I do not want to come across as saying I am the owner of this site. I am just saying that the owner can allow some of us who oppose bigotry and racism to post and counteract such crap.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the dimwit clown and for the last decade, a monumental whining turd stain.
You've been slapped around on the Hoop and on other sites for the better part of a decade. Your stupidity is like no other.

3 out of 500..........hahahahaha

Hahahahahahaaaaa. I have been slapped around by rightwingnuts who I have taken to the shredders many times? Is it true that you joined SportsHoopla in 2011 or March 12, 2015, you sniveling pinhead? What gives? You have not even responded intellectually to any of my posts since I do not remember you from any past message board and you joined SportsHoopla barely a year ago. All that you do is serve as a cheerleader for rightwing clowns who do not know "B" from a bull's foot. Now tell me, what is he talking about 3 out of 500 and where did he get this crap from? Go on.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You aren't the owner of the site so I suggest you watch your tone. However, I have noticed that several, if not all, posters own you on a daily basis. You are a clown, an asshat if you will.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of these is not like the other

What you said...
Only sexist morons who think like that South African Raymond Moore believe that women should bend on their knees and pray for Federer and Nadal for equal pay

What Moore said.."If I was a lady player, I'd go down every night on my knees and thank God that Roger Federer and Rafa Nadal were born because they have carried this sport. They really have."

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of these is not like the other

What you said...

What Moore said.."If I was a lady player, I'd go down every night on my knees and thank God that Roger Federer and Rafa Nadal were born because they have carried this sport. They really have."

hahahaha, put that in your pipe and smoke it, Liberal Poofter

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? After claiming 3 out of 500 your idol, ctc, now says 3 out of 13 below. Yet you continue this nonsensical 3 out of 500. You are dumb.
Moore didn't say women should get on their knees for Federer and nadal for equal pay.
And women's rating have been better than mens GS finals in only 3 of the last 13. Hardly something to get excited about, unless you're easily excitable.

Put that and smoke it?

3 out of 500 events? You do not now what the fuck you are talking about. Again, it is not every tour event that pays equal pay. How difficult is it to understand?

Hahahaha Liberal Dude just got OWNED. 3 out of 500.....hahahahaha

Oh golly jeepers, LI doesn't even know when he's wrong.

You've been slapped around on the Hoop and on other sites for the better part of a decade. Your stupidity is like no other.

3 out of 500..........hahahahaha
Yes, 3 out of 500 or 3 out of 13? Just like you joined SportsHoopla in 2011 when SportsHoopla says you joined 2015. It does not get any more comical than this.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahaha Liberal Dipshit having full meltdown after he was totally OWNED by ctc.

Newsflash, asshole, I've been around since 2011 and remember you from other sites as well. Nothing changes with you, you keep getting corrected on your asinine comments.

BOOM

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahaha Liberal Dipshit having full meltdown after he was totally OWNED by ctc.

Newsflash, asshole, I've been around since 2011 and remember you from other sites as well. Nothing changes with you, you keep getting corrected on your asinine comments.

BOOM

So tell us; which is which 500 or 13? 2011 or 2015? I doubt the SportsHoopla folks will claim you joined in 2015 when you actually joined in 2011. GTFOH, you lying scumbag.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should have been aborted, Liberal Doosh

Hahahahahahaaa. Tough luck. I was born purposely to expose ignorant motherfuckers like you who take refuge in internet anonymity to spew B.S. Now again tell us. Did you join SportsHoopla in 2011 or 2015? According to records here at SportsHoopla you joined n March 2015 contrary to your claim that you joined in 2011. As for me I will take the assertion of the SportsHoopla folks that you joined in 2015 over you. What do you think in your idol who you quoted freely bring his assertion from a whopping 500 to 13? Did he find religion? :D

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahahahaaa. Tough luck. I was born purposely to expose ignorant motherfuckers like you who take refuge in internet anonymity to spew B.S. Now again tell us. Did you join SportsHoopla in 2011 or 2015? According to records here at SportsHoopla you joined n March 2015 contrary to your claim that you joined in 2011. As for me I will take the assertion of the SportsHoopla folks that you joined in 2015 over you. What do you think in your idol who you quoted freely bring his assertion from a whopping 500 to 13? Did he find religion? :D

You were born to routinely misplace your ass on the internet and get called out for being on online dipshit motherfucker. Sorry buttface, but I've been on the HOOP longer than you......I even have a thread dedicated to me in the "members only" section regarding my awesomeness. Try to find it and you'll see that I've been around a lot longer than 2015. You dumb fuck Liberal Doosh

3 out of 500.............hahahahahahahaha what a moron.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were born to routinely misplace your ass on the internet and get called out for being on online dipshit motherfucker. Sorry buttface, but I've been on the HOOP longer than you......I even have a thread dedicated to me in the "members only" section regarding my awesomeness. Try to find it and you'll see that I've been around a lot longer than 2015. You dumb fuck Liberal Doosh

3 out of 500.............hahahahahahahaha what a moron.

"handicappers Well Respected and Fantastic Member

What a pinhead!
Even after your idol, ctc realized he has been full of shit bandying about 3 out of 500 and bringing it down to 3 out of 13 you still repeat it. GTFOH you airhead.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LIberal Dooshtard.....what a fucking moron. You might be the biggest turd on the HOOP. How did you get close to 1000 bullshit ratings? Cause you're a fucking moron, that's how. hahahahahaha 3 out of 500.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LIberal Dooshtard.....what a fucking moron. You might be the biggest turd on the HOOP. How did you get close to 1000 bullshit ratings? Cause you're a fucking moron, that's how. hahahahahaha 3 out of 500.

So tell us, you lying sob when did you join SportsHoopla? 2011 as you claim or SportsHoopla assertion that you joined in March 2015? I will take the word from moderators over a lying moron like you.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So tell us, you lying sob when did you join SportsHoopla? 2011 as you claim or SportsHoopla assertion that you joined in March 2015? I will take the word from moderators over a lying moron like you.

Go fuck yourself you self absorbed weirdo pile of doosh turds. I'm sure @HammerDown can verify that I've been around a lot longer than 2015.

What does it matter anyway? You're still a doosh, have always been a doosh, are a doosh on several other websites and suck as a poster everywhere you go.

Not to mention that @ctc totally destroyed you in this thread.

3 out of 500......hahahahahahahaha, what a loser.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"handicappers Well Respected and Fantastic Member

What a pinhead!
Even after your idol, ctc realized he has been full of shit bandying about 3 out of 500 and bringing it down to 3 out of 13 you still repeat it. GTFOH you airhead.

What i said was 3 out of 500 events which was true. You wanted to limit to just gs events this might help your argument. And it's still only 3 out of 13 events. Not a sound basis for your argument.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go fuck yourself you self absorbed weirdo pile of doosh turds. I'm sure @HammerDown can verify that I've been around a lot longer than 2015.

What does it matter anyway? You're still a doosh, have always been a doosh, are a doosh on several other websites and suck as a poster everywhere you go.

Not to mention that @ctc totally destroyed you in this thread.

3 out of 500......hahahahahahahaha, what a loser.

Quit tagging me on this bullshit.