• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Incident" at Boston Marathon

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stand hicks and their guns. Oh man...I just wanna strangle this guy.

@NateBell4AR
I wonder how many Boston liberals spent the night cowering in their homes wishing they had an AR-15 with a hi-capacity magazine? #2A

1) Take your politics and put them up your bum. 2) Has NOTHING TO DO WITH HIGH CAPACITY MAGS 3) I'm sure putting high powered weapons in the hands of a scared public will HELP THE SITUATION.

I can't even...AHHH!

That's a good way to get a lot of cops shot right there, especially considering they're doing door-to-door searches in parts of Watertown.

Ding Dong...BLAM!

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clint Van Zandt is an EX profiler for a reason.

If I could have one wish, it would be that people would stop taking the rantings of that nutjob as true.

NBC has a headline that says "Criminologist; Older brother guided younger brother".

Van Zandt just pulled that out of his ass with no basis. And... HE'S NOT A CRIMINOLOGIST ANYMORE. HE'S A CHARLATAN!

It's like when failed GMs or coaches give their opinions on sports. If they knew what they were talking about they wouldn't be in broadcasting.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahhaha, "activated" and they spelled it wrong...

Evacuated is bad. Activated is still not good.

A 19 year old kid is on the run. A KID!!

This KID became a US Citizen on September 11th 2012.

Today Arizona Senator Jeff Flake is going to be on Capital Hill discussing an Immigration bill that he co sponsored. This bill would give a path to citizenship to 11 million people.

I'm sorry, but I don't feel giving 11 million people a free path to citizenship makes this country safer. I think it makes things worse.

Ah yes. That's American. Fuck 11 million people because of the actions of two. We do seem to do that with everything, though.

Well, except the weapons they use.

It's like when failed GMs or coaches give their opinions on sports. If they knew what they were talking about they wouldn't be in broadcasting.

Nice. Clint Van Zandt = Doug Maclean

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a guy who needs to be nut-punched:

1:05 p.m.: TIME contributor Eben Harrell is walking around Boston and emailed this observation: “Almost every business is closed. The ‘shelter in place’ guidance has essentially shut down a major American city. It creeps me out how easy it has become to [paralyze] the entire city — after all that talk of ‘tough’ Boston.”

Uhhh, the order to shelter in place was there for a reason. And it's not to piss of people who are angry they can't get a latte.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They interviewed a girl that went to school with the younger one and she said "He was a quiet guy and kept to himself". Seems like they always say the same thing.

It would be something if they said "He always talked about wanting to be a terrorist and be wanted and hated by every person in the country".

Jeez

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now they're talking to former neighbors and they are saying what nice people they are. OK.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evacuated is bad. Activated is still not good.

Ah yes. That's American. Fuck 11 million people because of the actions of two. We do seem to do that with everything, though.

There's a right way to go about fixing the immigration problem in this country & a wrong way. We allow far too many people into this country. We don't protect our borders. We prosecute border patrol agents for doing their jobs instead of the Illegal immigrants who don't belong here.

Remember one thing, all it takes is 1 person to mess things up for everyone else. That's the way it's always been. Two young adults from Chechnya just pulled one over on our entire government. It makes one wonder what adults who really know what they're doing & have the proper funding could do.

VERY SCARY!!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah fuck all immigrants illegal or not. GET OUT OF THEIR COUNTRY....

UYZ5Q.jpg

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an FYI people. Lets not turn this into a political thread. There's a forum for that.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stand hicks and their guns. Oh man...I just wanna strangle this guy.

@NateBell4AR
I wonder how many Boston liberals spent the night cowering in their homes wishing they had an AR-15 with a hi-capacity magazine? #2A

1) Take your politics and put them up your bum. 2) Has NOTHING TO DO WITH HIGH CAPACITY MAGS 3) I'm sure putting high powered weapons in the hands of a scared public will HELP THE SITUATION.

I can't even...AHHH!

He is actually a state representative from Arkansas... Depsicable.

UYZ5Q.jpg

:pizza:

Just an FYI people. Lets not turn this into a political thread. There's a forum for that.

oops. :D

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UYZ5Q.jpg

It would be one thing if the United States protected it's borders, but we don't. We don't even enforce the current immigration laws. These incidents are going to happen when a country doesn't enforce it's own laws.

Maybe you would feel differently if somebody had blown up major buildiings & gone after the infrustructure of your government. Only you know the answer to that one.

I have no problem with Immigrants who go through their consulate to get into this country. The people who I have a problem with are the ones who come here illegally. Like I said, there's a right way & a wrong way to go about becoming a citizen in the United States & fixing the immigration problem.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know this is fucked up. They played from the PD scanner that this kid is pissed that they killed his brother yet he had no problem setting a bomb at the feet of an eight year old boy. Man, I know I don't think like a terrorist but that is fucked up big time.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know this is fucked up. They played from the PD scanner that this kid is pissed that they killed his brother yet he had no problem setting a bomb at the feet of an eight year old boy. Man, I know I don't think like a terrorist but that is fucked up big time.

Boss, this kid is fucked up in the head. He doesn't give a rats ass about the lives of others.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

its amazing how a mind works. ok Ill kill innocents including children and the elderly and feel 100% fine with it and justified for whatever reason but god help the world should someone kill his brother that helped in that act to slaughter and maim innocents.... fuck him with a barbed wire baseball bat

(btw I dont go for the woman and children thing anymore its just children, woman are stronger tham most people give credit for but thats a different debate)

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its amazing how a mind works. ok Ill kill innocents including children and the elderly and feel 100% fine with it and justified for whatever reason but god help the world should someone kill his brother that helped in that act to slaughter and maim innocents.... fuck him with a barbed wire baseball bat

(btw I dont go for the woman and children thing anymore its just children, woman are stronger tham most people give credit for but thats a different debate)

Yes it is and like I said I don't think like a terrorist but damn.......