• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Incident" at Boston Marathon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A squirrel did it ad blacked out an entire grid from Ohio to New York.

So wait, we've jumped from "Tourists in a tourist area" to "ZOMG! POWER GRID!"

If anyone's planning to do that, I don't think it's related to anything else going on right now. I'm just making the point that a large bomb isn't necessary.

To be honest, no bomb is necessary. Just mess with the computers or pull some very important wires. Those two might be easier to fix than if you blow the thing up, but it would still achieve knocking out power and causing panic.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DS is now on the watch list.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uncle Ruslan just stood up for his family, the victims, Chechans, Muslims and America at once. That was powerful stuff.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo News now reporting that the two guys pulled over in Niagara Falls with those TERRIFYING Mass. plates were...two American citizens of Turkish descent who were...there to see the Falls.

Wait, wait, wait, let me get this straight. Two of the approximately 6.5M people who live in Mass. decided to visit one of the top tourist attractions in N. America? Definitely something suspicious there.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo News now reporting that the two guys pulled over in Niagara Falls with those TERRIFYING Mass. plates were...two American citizens of Turkish descent who were...there to see the Falls.

Wait, wait, wait, let me get this straight. Two of the approximately 6.5M people who live in Mass. decided to visit one of the top tourist attractions in N. America? Definitely something suspicious there.

To be fair, I've been reporting anyone and everyone that looks even borderline middle eastern to the authorities. The overwhelming majority of them have turned out to be latino, but I feel safer for having done it.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uncle Ruslan just stood up for his family, the victims, Chechans, Muslims and America at once. That was powerful stuff.

Very true and I don't blame him for getting heated he is correct!

BTW...some of those questions were very stupid that were asked to him.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, I've been reporting anyone and everyone that looks even borderline middle eastern to the authorities. The overwhelming majority of them have turned out to be latino, but I feel safer for having done it.

thank god Im from Northern Italy and have a handsome German-Austrian complexion

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im reporting @strombone1

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

did the people get roughed up in anyway by authorities? An apology is in order regardless but I still think vigilence is necessary at this stage when accomplices are thought to be out there

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am reporting anyone darker than Heidi Klum. Since Caucasian people make up less than 45% of people in Orange County I have put 911 on speed dial

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did the people get roughed up in anyway by authorities? An apology is in order regardless but I still think vigilence is necessary at this stage when accomplices are thought to be out there

Vigilance, yes. Paranoia, no.

No indication if there was anything rough involved.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stand hicks and their guns. Oh man...I just wanna strangle this guy.

@NateBell4AR
I wonder how many Boston liberals spent the night cowering in their homes wishing they had an AR-15 with a hi-capacity magazine? #2A

1) Take your politics and put them up your bum. 2) Has NOTHING TO DO WITH HIGH CAPACITY MAGS 3) I'm sure putting high powered weapons in the hands of a scared public will HELP THE SITUATION.

I can't even...AHHH!

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EXACTLY!!

Thanks and so true!

Okay, I take it all back. Definitely not involving the Yankess and I have a sense that it is going to get worse before it gets better.

To be honest, no bomb is necessary. Just mess with the computers or pull some very important wires. Those two might be easier to fix than if you blow the thing up, but it would still achieve knocking out power and causing panic.

I sat in on a briefing once where they talked about it.

I went home and bought a generator that very night.

To be fair, though... They have made considerable improvements. But I haven't sold my generator yet.

DS is now on the watch list.

He has been.

Gotta feel for that guy. Doesn't seem like he had a close connection at all, and suddenly there are 5,000 cameras and idiots asking pointed questions.

I just hope the feed of his comments didn't make it to the suspect. That will not help smooth discussions once he's found.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor that the White House situation room has been evacuated? That's random.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahhaha, "activated" and they spelled it wrong...

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clint Van Zandt is an EX profiler for a reason.

If I could have one wish, it would be that people would stop taking the rantings of that nutjob as true.

NBC has a headline that says "Criminologist; Older brother guided younger brother".

Van Zandt just pulled that out of his ass with no basis. And... HE'S NOT A CRIMINOLOGIST ANYMORE. HE'S A CHARLATAN!

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 19 year old kid is on the run. A KID!!

This KID became a US Citizen on September 11th 2012.

Today Arizona Senator Jeff Flake is going to be on Capital Hill discussing an Immigration bill that he co sponsored. This bill would give a path to citizenship to 11 million people.

I'm sorry, but I don't feel giving 11 million people a free path to citizenship makes this country safer. I think it makes things worse.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clint Van Zandt is an EX profiler for a reason.

If I could have one wish, it would be that people would stop taking the rantings of that nutjob as true.

NBC has a headline that says "Criminologist; Older brother guided younger brother".

Van Zandt just pulled that out of his ass with no basis. And... HE'S NOT A CRIMINOLOGIST ANYMORE. HE'S A CHARLATAN!

:pizza: for anytime Charlatan is used