• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Incident" at Boston Marathon

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wouldnt that be something. Im sure you are watching global now jstew but they said he got shot and they were dropping explosive devices out their car window. crazy stories crazy

no Im not ... just reading the twitter posts ... my wife and i listened to the police scanner link last night as it was all going down ... crazy stuff to hear

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
penguins/bruins early morning skate has been cancelled.

sounds like the red sox game will be cancelled too.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
penguins/bruins early morning skate has been cancelled.

sounds like the red sox game will be cancelled too.

Wonder what happens if they have to cancel the game tonight.

Bs already have one makeup game on the schedule. Could be awfully hard to fit another one in without a) affecting the start date of the playoffs and b) putting the Bs at a disadvantage by making them play 2 games in close proximity to the start of the POs.

Harder to argue that this one wouldn't have possible implications too, since the Pens still have an outside shot at the President's and Boston is hot on MTL's heels for the NE Division title.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I know the difference between Chechnya and Czech Republic.

Of course, that was a northern public school. Had I gone to school in the south...well, who knows.
My northern public school >>>> any southern private school here

GO TALBOTS!

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now this is happening....over reaction or serious threat?

Source: Police Investigating Car from Mass. in Niagara Falls | wgrz.com

Over reaction. I don't even need to hear the rest. It's an over reaction.

If the guy(s) were trying to get to Canada, going through NF is not the quickest or easiest way. There are literally hundreds of places in Maine, Vermont, and NH that are as close or closer to Boston where someone could cross the border without passing through a border checkpoint like in NF.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the guy(s) were trying to get to Canada, going through NF is not the quickest or easiest way. There are literally hundreds of places in Maine, Vermont, and NH that are as close or closer to Boston where someone could cross the border without passing through a border checkpoint like in NF.

i really dont think it is ... IF (big IF)

reports are true the people in the car are russian nationals ... and have backpacks ... and authorities believe there were accomplices in the marathon shooting ... and authorities believe the bombers were planning more attacks before the release of images of them by the fbi sent them scrambling

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder what happens if they have to cancel the game tonight.

Bs already have one makeup game on the schedule. Could be awfully hard to fit another one in without a) affecting the start date of the playoffs and b) putting the Bs at a disadvantage by making them play 2 games in close proximity to the start of the POs.

Harder to argue that this one wouldn't have possible implications too, since the Pens still have an outside shot at the President's and Boston is hot on MTL's heels for the NE Division title.

I think they have two games to make up, one ppd the day of the marathon and one from the snowstorm a month or so ago.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Besides, do you want to mess with Sheriff Bud Boomer?

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My northern public school >>>> any southern private school here

GO TALBOTS!

Yeah. There are a few good private schools here in CLT, but they're PRICEY. Have some friends that live across the state line in SC. They like to mention how they live in the best school district in all of SC. I like to remind them that that's the equivalent of being the tallest midget.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
global TV news showed some MA cops checking a white guy with a backpack. just a middle aged dude walking around the excited area where media and people are trying to get looksees. he gets pretty pissed that they want to search his pack. with everything going on fuck dude just show them your pack why even go into that area with a pack on and not expect a search

sabre0917

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Taking down the power plants with a bomb (it would have to be a big one not something stored in a back pack) would shut down pretty much the entire Northeast, Ontario, and Quebec.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what???

bbc interviewing guy in boston about everything going on

... PUT THAT SHIT AWAY DAMMIT ... CHILDREN ARE WATCHING!!!

BINJFPfCEAEry2v.jpg:large