• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Incident" at Boston Marathon

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What polar opposite interviews. Uncle denounces them & insults, yet the aunt says show me evidence & praises them.

who's sleeping on the couch tonight?

Interviewed aunt (in Canada somewhere) is interviewed uncle's (in Maryland, I think... interviewed earlier) sister, not wife, I think they said...

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously have faith that he will be given the death penalty. Sorry, I don't. The kid could claim insanity or the fifth who knows. I doubt he would get off the hook, but I just don't trust our judicial system to get this right.

They would keep this kid out of general population. They would protect him. I don't want that.

That would never fly. It's not as easy to do as it once was when they can prove that the act was premeditated as this obviously was. I'm with the others try and get any info that would be helpful and you can't get any from a dead person.....at least nothing verbal.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's one thing I can't figure out, I know we don't have all the details but these guy's are heartless killers why did they let that guy go that they hi jacked the car from? I would have thought they would have killed him.

All accounts say they let him go.

That seems weird to me too Boss. People who planted a bomb in a public place and then murder a cop don't seem like the types to just leave a witness. Odd.

Makes me think these dudes are not playing with a full deck. In fact this whole episode has not seemed overly organized, efficient or professional. More the work of random nutjobs.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That seems weird to me too Boss. People who planted a bomb in a public place and then murder a cop don't seem like the types to just leave a witness. Odd.

Makes me think these dudes are not playing with a full deck. In fact this whole episode has not seemed overly organized, efficient or professional. More the work of random nutjobs.

Did they identify the person carjacked? I'm curious if he/she were a Muslim as well, maybe that's why they left them go unharmed.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to understand what compelled them to do what they did, then I want him to die after a speedy trial.

- Erases any chance of tracing this guy's involvement to potentially greater creators of mayhem

I'm with the others try and get any info that would be helpful and you can't get any from a dead person.....at least nothing verbal.
Summed up why it is imperative we get this guy alive.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10:

Why everyone is so bloodthirsty is beyond me. Killing people like this does the following:

- Let's them off easy; a lifetime in jail is worse than a bullet through the head
- Erases any chance of tracing this guy's involvement to potentially greater creators of mayhem
- Makes us just like them.

Absolutely.

Besides, judging from the comments earlier on (not so much in this thread), people were willing to fry and kill the "4chan guys" without any sort of trial. That poor kid is lucky to be alive because if this that so called witch hunt had continued, he'd have been quartered and served to dogs.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah and they said they drove him around for 30 minutes? The younger kid stopped and took money out of his own bank account why didn't they make him take money from his account so it would be harder to trace them. Just seems strange.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knowledge of Today
“At first we heard news that this was the work of a right wing extremist with ties to the tea party, then info wars released some photos that show what appears to be government contractors wearing backpacks on scene at the Boston marathon. Then we are told about the possibility of these men being connected to Saudi Arabia which resulted in an innocent man being deported and an unscheduled visit by president Obama to a Saudi Representative. Then it turns out these men are from Russia. So who knows what to believe. I bet the story will change in the next couple of hours and the official story will be flushed down the pisser like usual. So, as we already know, let's NOT believe everything that we read or see on the news.” -Randy T

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and they said they drove him around for 30 minutes? The younger kid stopped and took money out of his own bank account why didn't they make him take money from his account so it would be harder to trace them. Just seems strange.

LOL, The one expert on TV just raised the same question(s) about the car jacked person. Even mentioning putting the bomb next to an eight year old but not killing him? How strange is that I just got through typing that.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how in the hell do authorities allow a death photo of suspect #1 to get leaked???

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the state or federal government should waste money on a trial for this kid.

It's been said he didn't have any American friends. He said he didn't understand them.

I really don't care whether he understands us or not. I just want him to die. Spending the rest of his life in our jails is a waste. It would be a different story if after the trial if we killed him Braveheart style & paraded him around for the rest of the World to see what we do to Terrorists. Unfortunately we don't do that. We give Terrorists three square meals, free cable Tv & at least an hour of sunlight out in the yard per day. They live better than many people who are working their asses off just to pay their bills & survive paycheck to paycheck.

Just... wow.

There's one thing I can't figure out, I know we don't have all the details but these guy's are heartless killers why did they let that guy go that they hi jacked the car from? I would have thought they would have killed him.

All accounts say they let him go.

Actually, it makes sense. The remaining guy, well, both of them actually, have a specific (and as yet unknown) beef. They will kill anyone they view as opposing to this beef. They were willing to bomb a public place for whatever the belief is. They saw the MIT cop as a barrier to that belief.

But this guy, they didn't see him as contradictory or dangerous. It's a fine line between sociopath and ideologist. It's actually not all that uncommon for someone being hunted to release hostages or those who are unrelated. They aren't on a rampage, they are on a mission. As long as you don't jeopardize their mission, you should not be harmed.

And whatever it is that made them do it, we really need someone alive to help us understand it. If we kill them blindly, you turn sympathizers into soldiers, as the last, oh 30+ years in the middle east should have taught us.

:10:

Why everyone is so bloodthirsty is beyond me. Killing people like this does the following:

- Let's them off easy; a lifetime in jail is worse than a bullet through the head
- Makes us just like them.

^^^^

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should have Boss in the Situation Room...

/Heck, Wolf Blitzer is from Buffalo, just like Boss.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interviewed aunt (in Canada somewhere) is interviewed uncle's (in Maryland, I think... interviewed earlier) sister, not wife, I think they said...

my bad!

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how in the hell do authorities allow a death photo of suspect #1 to get leaked???

They can't control Joe Schmoe, morgue employee taking a picture with his cell phone and passing it around/posting it on 4chan/reddit.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they identify the person carjacked? I'm curious if he/she were a Muslim as well, maybe that's why they left them go unharmed.

They haven't "released" it, but.... no. He was not a Muslim. Pretty far from it, actually based on name. Provided what I saw was correct.

Where did you hear that? I thought they took money from the account of the guy whose car they took.

Ugh. Please don't let it be an official crime scene photo and some overzeolous prick with a cellphone who got it.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can't control Joe Schmoe, morgue employee taking a picture with his cell phone and passing it around/posting it on 4chan/reddit.

^^
I am not allowed to even carry my cell phone into lab spaces.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh. Please don't let it be an official crime scene photo and some overzeolous prick with a cellphone who got it.

morgue/autopsy photo

authorities cant stop who has access to the body and prevent them from posting pictures onto the internet? no protocol for this???

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, it's a (very) gory picture of him laying on his back on a (morgue?) tray/table.

Definitely leaked by someone at the hospital/morgue.