• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Incident" at Boston Marathon

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the 3 lost. :(

Krystle-Campbell_MartinRichard_LingziLu_620x350.jpg

Krystle Campbell, Martin Richard and Lu (Dorothy) Lingzi.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely domestic. The 'big guys' would of made claim already

alot of the "smaller guys" have tried taking credit which could also indicate it was domestic

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the one thing about this that strikes me is that the bomb used was not really designed to kill or killing was just a bonus to these fucks. the way it was designed it was made to maim and mutilate which it did to its core. its sick humans are sick someone will be caught for this I believe it cameras are everywhere they will see who dropped that and get something.

It is my belief, that whoever did this, their main goal was not to kill, but for it to be on the biggest stage possible. The finish line, was probably the most heavily photographed spot on the planet that day.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just on CNN: pressure cooker lid found on top of a building. Any of u see that pic going around Facebook showing a guy walking on the roof? Bingo...

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just on CNN: pressure cooker lid found on top of a building. Any of u see that pic going around Facebook showing a guy walking on the roof? Bingo...

Yeah, except the lid was found on the roof of a different building.

Finding a lid mostly intact is a surprising and extremely valuable find.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, except the lid was found on the roof of a different building.

Finding a lid mostly intact is a surprising and extremely valuable find.

Looks like it was the building next to the one where the bomb went off. Walk from rooftop to rooftop is easy

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like it was the building next to the one where the bomb went off. Walk from rooftop to rooftop is easy

Without getting into this idiotic conspiracy, what exactly does this character on the roof and a lid have to do with anything? What exactly would he accomplish with only the lid? On a different building? I'm not saying this "theory" is completely idiotic, but it's completely idiotic.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without getting into this idiotic conspiracy, what exactly does this character on the roof and a lid have to do with anything? What exactly would he accomplish with only the lid? On a different building? I'm not saying this "theory" is completely idiotic, but it's completely idiotic.

Sometimes the mere appearance of impropriety is enough.

There are also pictures of people "in uniform" running. Some have purported that since they are in uniform and running it means they got caught planting the bomb and are trying to get away. No context on where the ic was taken, when which way they are running or if it was even in Boston. But some call it "proof" of a "false flag".

The "Uniform" is khaki pants and windbreakers. Soooo. Best Buy?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word will start trickling out that a suspect is identified from photos in and around the bombing area.

Remember that this doesn't mean they know who it is. Just that they want to talk with this particular person.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, CNN and others running with suspect-has-been-IDed stories right now...

Hang him by his balls, IMO.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep just heard that 43. They have a "suspect" that they have on video they want to talk to.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear what they have is a photo in which a guy is wearing a backpack. Then a few minutes later, they have security cam footage of the same guy not wearing a backpackk.

It is a lead. NOT an ID.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure they did their homework (combined a bunch of things including evidence from the cooker lid they found, etc. -- that all probably pointed to the same dude) and if they are in fact ready to ID a suspect, it's probably the right guy.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes the mere appearance of impropriety is enough.

There are also pictures of people "in uniform" running. Some have purported that since they are in uniform and running it means they got caught planting the bomb and are trying to get away. No context on where the ic was taken, when which way they are running or if it was even in Boston. But some call it "proof" of a "false flag".

The "Uniform" is khaki pants and windbreakers. Soooo. Best Buy?

Or perhaps Jake from State Farm.

The story on the Saudi that was a suspect, then a person of interest, and (apparently) now just a guy was pretty much the same. The news stories said he was tackled while running from the scene. Hmmm...a bomb goes off and it's suspicious that a guy was seen running away from it? Makes perfect sense :L

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure they did their homework (combined a bunch of things including evidence from the cooker lid they found, etc. -- that all probably pointed to the same dude) and if they are in fact ready to ID a suspect, it's probably the right guy.

Just remember the media, and specifically CNN are the ones using terms like ID and Suspect. The authorities may know who they are looking for, doesn't mean they *know* who it is.

Or perhaps Jake from State Farm.

The story on the Saudi that was a suspect, then a person of interest, and (apparently) now just a guy was pretty much the same. The news stories said he was tackled while running from the scene. Hmmm...a bomb goes off and it's suspicious that a guy was seen running away from it? Makes perfect sense :L

Yeah, that whole story bugs me.

That tackling person is a grade-a jackass.

Same with the people on that plane who forced it back to the terminal because two people were speaking all foreign like.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arrest just made. 'Dark skinned male that placed package near curb & backed away'...

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets be honest here. After a major incident happens how often do we get any accurate information from the media outlets at least for a few hours?

They are more concerned with beating the competition to the scoop. I take all of the first reports with a grain of salt.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just remember the media, and specifically CNN are the ones using terms like ID and Suspect. The authorities may know who they are looking for, doesn't mean they *know* who it is.

Yeah, that whole story bugs me.

That tackling person is a grade-a jackass.

Same with the people on that plane who forced it back to the terminal because two people were speaking all foreign like.

Yeah, no kidding. Would have been awesome if they took off only the complaining passengers and then sent the flight onward.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finding the lid of the pressure cooker is important because if it was left there then they can use security camera footage to help ID the person and use as evidence. I'm actually amazed they have made an arrest. IDing a suspect isnt a shock but finding someone just from images and video is another story. Hopefully it is the right guy