• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In the Used Car Salesman trying to turn shit into gold again news...

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knicks have said they will match any offer given to the Asian Sensation

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think BC better start blowing Balderon.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i dont want lin either, has proven jackshit and is coming off knee surgury. i prefer sun yzu kim(whats his name?) or chairman bung if they go the oriental route.

im not ruling out nash. yes i know he's a fraud that hates canada and resides in newyork in the offseason but he's also a bigtime career loser that could probably be lured in to this trash team by overpaying which is colangelo's bread and butter.

resigning balderon would be a huge mistake but i also don't rule out colangelo resigning him to another unmovable 50 mil contract, casey got horned from the pissing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i dont want lin either, has proven jackshit and is coming off knee surgury. i prefer sun yzu kim(whats his name?) or chairman bung if they go the oriental route.

im not ruling out nash. yes i know he's a fraud that hates canada and resides in newyork in the offseason but he's also a bigtime career loser that could probably be lured in to this trash team by overpaying which is colangelo's bread and butter.

resigning balderon would be a huge mistake but i also don't rule out colangelo resigning him to another unmovable 50 mil contract, casey got horned from the pissing

I believe his name is Zhi Zhi Wang. And is anyone else surprised that Winsbro wouldn't mind Nash? I thought for sure you'd be all sandy vag at the news. Lucky for everyone though, we don't need to resign Baldy because we still owe him one season worth 12 million (or something outrageous like that) for him to get as much spray as his heart desires.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I believe his name is Zhi Zhi Wang. And is anyone else surprised that Winsbro wouldn't mind Nash? I thought for sure you'd be all sandy vag at the news. Lucky for everyone though, we don't need to resign Baldy because we still owe him one season worth 12 million (or something outrageous like that) for him to get as much spray as his heart desires.

no no, i hate nash and dont want him but dont rule it out for the reasons stated