• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In before all the Saints fans...

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still crying :L

Wanting a win on a flag because the Saints best offensive players basically got shut down.

Never mind all the other no calls in the game.

Would you all feel better if we just laid down so you all can book tickets to Atlanta?

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
M
Why no mention of the facemask(non call) on Goff on the previous drive? If the ref makes the call, Rams would have had the ball 1st and 10 on the 2yard line with a chance to go ahead by 4 points. But instead kicked a FG to tie! Phucking Bull Chit!

View attachment 196410 :pop2:
I agree, I have seen the non-call on PI at 50 times, but not one mention "of the facemask (non call) on Goff on the previous drive"?

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at rams fans pretending the "blatant" facemask is equivalent.
A "blatant" facemask non-call "is equivalent", regardless if it happened in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th quarter.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes a difference of a blown call in the 1,2 or 3rd quarter, than a blown call in the 4th quarter?

Because the fucking game is on the line. 1st quarter bad calls have significantly less impact upon the game.

...and for fuck's sake you keep clinging to a facemask being touched. Did it decide the game's outcome?
This is BS. How do you know other missed or bad calls would not have had an impact on the score? Why blow off the facemask? It was at a crucial part of the game.

Why assume the saints are able to just run the clock down and execute a field goal. We have seen shorter field goals missed or botched in similar situations

How do we know Peyton doesn't try to throw the ball as opposed to run it if the penalty is called? He showed in this exact game he is capable of making those type of bone-headed decisions. Maybe he calls a fade if it gets to 3rd down and it gets picked. Maybe they fumble on first or second down.

Lets not take away from the fact that it was a horrible pass by Brees.

Dusty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably one of the worst, if not the worst ever non-calls in the history of the NFL. It appears that the ref was looking directly at the play.