• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In before all the Saints fans...

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit man, if we just going to make it up why even play the fucking game?

You know what I mean. Refs make calls and no calls throughout the follow of the game. We can play couch Ref all day for 4 quarters. Then we have flags galore. No one wants that

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what I mean. Refs make calls and no calls throughout the follow of the game. We can play couch Ref all day for 4 quarters. Then we have flags galore. No one wants that

I agree. I think it cost the game for no other reason than when it happened. It's when that bad call occurred that messed up the Saints chances. Had the Saints got the call, it would be them in the Superbowl.

But I think it should have never come to that to begin with. I think the Saints started playing to control the clock at the end and it cost them.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I think it cost the game for no other reason than when it happened. Had the saints got the call, it would be them in the Superbowl.

But I think it should have never come to that to begin with. I think the Saints started playing to control the clock at the end and it cost them.

Except for that series when the PI non call happened. Payton threw the ball on first and second down. If he runs the ball down it’s a FG probably and Rams have about 30 seconds. Why even throw there?

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except for that series when the PI non call happened. Payton threw the ball on first and second down. If he runs the ball down it’s a FG probably and Rams have about 30 seconds. Why even throw there?

shhhhhhhhhh it's all the refs' fault! Let's just conveniently ignore all of the Saints' own errors and mistakes a team and cry about 1 play in an entire game! Let's also forget their 2 meltdowns on D and the OT meltdown Brees and their O had after that play!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shhhhhhhhhh it's all the refs' fault! Let's just conveniently ignore all of the Saints' own errors and mistakes a team!!!!

These same posters are here every Sunday/Monday crying about something. The refs, rules, etc. just play football

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can't see how that missed call determined the outcome of the game I have no idea what to say.
it was a horrible call at a bad time, but one call doesn’t dictate an entire 60 minute game.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any Saints fan crying about the refs last night, but accepted their win over Pittsburgh is a hypocrite, and their opinions are no longer viable for anything.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if somebody loses their job over this call, should, and probably will, there will just be more incompetent and unqualified referees added in the furture. I don’t know what has happened with the referee situation in the NFL recently, but it does not seem to be improving. And that roughing the quarterback call where the head or facemask wasn’t even touched was a bad call too.
Interesting take, and for all those complaining about the one no call, do they think the League will only review the one no call, or the entire game before acting?

If you're honest, you know where the League stands on missed calls/bad calls, they all are scrutinized and affect the game.

Rams were getting screwed all game by the refs. A couple of other no calls that haven't been discussed... There were actually TWO clear delay of games that were not called. On the second Buck says, "And they just get it off" but it too wasn't close, and the Saints go on to score on the drive. Another scoring drive, the Saints player rips off the helmet of the Rams Defender in the end zone, no flag Saints get points.

Man I hate no calls, and yeah that PI/Helmet to helmet was clearly missed, but live by the sword, die by the sword. Them Saints were due.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bitch about one call in a 60 minute game!
I'm not a Saints fan but that non call was one of the worst I've ever seen. It spoiled a very good game and left a sour taste in my mouth. That official should be terminated for incompetence.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a Saints fan but that non call was one of the worst I've ever seen. It spoiled a very good game and left a sour taste in my mouth. That official should be terminated for incompetence.
Maybe, but officiating has been horrible for years now. Other things happen during the course of the game to determine the outcome. The timing of this one magnifies it. If that same play happened in the first quarter, it's not getting nearly as scrutinized. Saints should have won that game regardless of the bad officiating.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The non call was horrible and that ref needs to be on the unemployment line. That's all that can really be done at this point. All the rest is hyperbole.
I do think it should be noted that as much as that non call cost the Saints, the Saints fans should be taking Sean Payton to task for his bonehead play calling before that. After the Ginn catch, it should have been Ingram run, Ingram run, Ingram run, kick the FG. The Rams would have had no time outs left and minimal time. Of course, this is second guessing but I was screaming at my TV for that right after the Ted Ginn catch that set them up. These coaches sometimes get too full of themselves with the gimmicks and trickery and go for the throat and forget that sometimes a conservative, old school approach can win you a game.
It really doesn't matter what I think but the Saints did get the ball to start OT as well and unlike the Patriots and Tom Brady, they didn't get the job done. End of fucking story.

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got ass fucked with a sandpaper dildo.

Game was over.

High School ref makes that call
Run the ball 3 times instead of trying to make Drew Brees a hero and that game is over anyway

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 trips in the redzone and only 2 TD's.
3 pass plays inside of 2 minutes only burning 15 seconds off the clock.
Get the ball first in OT, at home and don't do shit with the ball.

"its all the refs fault"

Give me a freaking break.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"its all the refs fault"

the saints did not play their best but still doesnt change the fact that was not a borderline missed pi. correct call changes the outcome of the game....rams won

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get the ball first in OT, at home and don't do shit with the ball.

"its all the refs fault"

OT is irrelevant if the penalty is called.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the saints did not play their best but still doesnt change the fact that was not a borderline missed pi. correct call changes the outcome of the game....rams won

borderline?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate blaming the refs and yes there are a ton of plays in a game but when you miss a call that easy...it is kinda self-explanatory that the NFL is rigged. I have been in denial for a while but it's pretty clear cut now.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT is irrelevant if the penalty is called.
but all the other plays that happened in regulation are relevant. Including my other 2 points. Refs fucked up bad, but the Saints could have overcome their incompetence in other areas.