• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Important Life Update

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Annoyed, that’s all.
I didn't make the trip down to Georgia, but I've met 1 or 2 that did. And I've seen pics of some of the other guys before, so either someone is really fucking good at Photoshop, or they went down there.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU was a private girl’s college not to long ago. With the built in advantages of tiki bars and 50,000+ undergrad UCF sure as hell can rise to dominance.

Yes, nothing says you've made it as a football program like a tiki bar....

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, totally dude. I created a double account in summer of 2013. Then I posted 99% of that time on the Chicago Bears, White Sox and NFL General boards. 6 years later... here's my move! It was all waiting for this moment.

You ain't too bright, huh? I mean, the dots just don't seem to connect easily for you. You have to be walked through everything. That's probably why OP is walking you around on a leash and you don't even realize it.

Just because you love Chicago sports doesn’t mean it’s impossible for you to have a troll account trolling everyone on this board about UCF. It’s the fucking internet you tard.

OP (if it isn’t you) isn’t doing anything except getting called out for his BS. An here you are, on his leash defending him. He is making you his puppet. LOL

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely, but they haven’t yet. They have been a product of their schedule through and through. I would have loved to see what the team from 2 years ago could have done in the playoffs. But we got them surviving an auburn team without their best player. I’m not on the bandwagon. An I dare that little raccoon fag to call me a T-shirt bandwagon.
Can I call you a t-shirt bandwagon fan? I just want to make sure if that dare is open to everyone or restricted only to little raccoon fags. Tia.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, yeah, Honors can be a douche. Doubt you'll get a whole lot of argument from most folks.
As for if you believe any of us - none of us give a shit if you do or don't so don't stress too much about it.

That’s cool. I don’t. Please don’t stress that I don’t believe any of you.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I call you a t-shirt bandwagon fan? I just want to make sure if that dare is open to everyone or restricted only to little raccoon fags. Tia.

Ask yourself honestly, like Boise is anyone bandwagoning WVU? This isn’t the late 2000’s

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Va tech going to do anything in there division this year?

Shit if I know anymore. Could flop and be the end of Fuente or could be a break out year. Lost a lot to transfers, but first time in awhile we returned a QB. Bud’s defense sucked last year, worst in ages but they were all Freshman and Sophomores. There’s some continuity returning but it’s been headed in wrong direction. I’m less than optimistic but wouldn’t surprise me either if we had a good year. Schedule is soft and we’re favored in all but 2 games.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't make the trip down to Georgia, but I've met 1 or 2 that did. And I've seen pics of some of the other guys before, so either someone is really fucking good at Photoshop, or they went down there.

It’s the internet, everyone is good at photoshop.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit if I know anymore. Could flop and be the end of Fuente or could be a break out year. Lost a lot to transfers, but first time in awhile we returned a QB. Bud’s defense sucked last year, worst in ages but they were all Freshman and Sophomores. There’s some continuity returning but it’s been headed in wrong direction. I’m less than optimistic but wouldn’t surprise me either if we had a good year. Schedule is soft and we’re favored in all but 2 games.

My bookie has them at 8 wins o/u for the regular season. I hate them with all my heart but I love money. I could see them being 6-1 before Halloween because of that schedule. I’m tempted but not sure.

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask yourself honestly, like Boise is anyone bandwagoning WVU? This isn’t the late 2000’s
Well then why would you dare him? Take a breather man, Honors has you all wound up in this thread. :suds:

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bookie has them at 8 wins o/u for the regular season. I hate them with all my heart but I love money. I could see them being 6-1 before Halloween because of that schedule. I’m tempted but not sure.
Damn that’s really tough. I’d go under just because the lack of depth. If guys start going down it’s going to be another 6-6 type year. Hard thing though is schedule is super light and could get off to hot start.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then why would you dare him? Take a breather man, Honors has you all wound up in this thread. :suds:

I dare him.

I’m sick of his bullshit and love calling him out. See the basketball forum.

It’s cute you and a few others ar his puppets.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn that’s really tough. I’d go under just because the lack of depth. If guys start going down it’s going to be another 6-6 type year. Hard thing though is schedule is super light and could get off to hot start.

Here schedule is bad and people are doubting them. I probably won’t take it because I’ll take Nebraska (8) for all my marbles. But it’s still tempting.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because you love Chicago sports doesn’t mean it’s impossible for you to have a troll account trolling everyone on this board about UCF. It’s the fucking internet you tard.

OP (if it isn’t you) isn’t doing anything except getting called out for his BS. An here you are, on his leash defending him. He is making you his puppet. LOL

Just because you love Chicago sports doesn’t mean it’s impossible for you to have a troll account trolling everyone on this board about UCF.

Is it impossible that a 6 year poster with 11K plus posts and 0.0001% of them coming on the college football forum made an alternate account to suddenly troll about UCF football? No. Just... insanely unlikely. lol

It’s the fucking internet you tard.

Oh, Ralphie... language!

And on a Wednesday!? Shame on you.

Ah, I see what ya did there. You turned it around on me! A little turnabout, huh? NICE... NICE...

See, I had implicated that the OP had you on a leash. Falling hook, line and sinker for the most obvious troll bit since "Rick Rolling" was a thing. Filling up half pages with angry replies over a guy who is doing nothing but fucking with people.

But see... what YOU DID. YOU... turned it around... on ME! Went all topsy turvy on my ass.

Man, that's good. You said "hey... you're on his leash" and then talked about how I (not you... I... me) am in fact, his REAL puppet.

That's real good. REAL GOOD STUFF, RALPH. I'm going to have to keep that in mind. Ya know... for next time.

You win this round, Ralph. That much is clear!

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because you love Chicago sports doesn’t mean it’s impossible for you to have a troll account trolling everyone on this board about UCF.

Is it impossible that a 6 year poster with 11K plus posts and 0.0001% of them coming on the college football forum made an alternate account to suddenly troll about UCF football? No. Just... insanely unlikely. lol

It’s the fucking internet you tard.

Oh, Ralphie... language!

And on a Wednesday!? Shame on you.

Ah, I see what ya did there. You turned it around on me! A little turnabout, huh? NICE... NICE...

See, I had implicated that the OP had you on a leash. Falling hook, line and sinker for the most obvious troll bit since "Rick Rolling" was a thing. Filling up half pages with angry replies over a guy who is doing nothing but fucking with people.

But see... what YOU DID. YOU... turned it around... on ME! Went all topsy turvy on my ass.

Man, that's good. You said "hey... you're on his leash" and then talked about how I (not you... I... me) am in fact, his REAL puppet.

That's real good. REAL GOOD STUFF, RALPH. I'm going to have to keep that in mind. Ya know... for next time.

You win this round, Ralph. That much is clear!

Thank you for admitting I’m right. Now keep defending puppet

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for admitting I’m right. Now keep defending puppet

Yup, that's it. Keep pounding it. It's your bread and butter! Your taters and gravy! Your PB&J!